X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ogden retiring.....

......soon anyway, lol

http://weblogs.baltimoresun.com/spor...come_soon.html

I think he and Orlando Pace are some of first guys who come to mind when you think of as franchise LT's and I think he'll be a lock first ballot HoFer.

any thoughts?

Originally posted by BeerBaron View Post
    I think he and Orlando Pace are some of first guys who come to mind when you think of as franchise LT's and I think he'll be a lock first ballot HoFer.
    I would add Walter Jones to that list as well, though I dont think he gets talked about as much as Ogden and Pace do.

I think he will be a first ballot HoF'er as well. When I think of Pace in recent years, (sadly) injuries are the first thing that comes to mind.

There are not that many OTs that have competed at such a high level for as long as these guys have. I'm interested to see which of the younger OTs will take the crown as the top OTs when these guys retire.

Comment

Finally.

He's been talking about it for th last 3 or so years.

Comment

Originally posted by skinzzfan25 View Post
        Finally.

He's been talking about it for th last 3 or so years.
        Exactly, its been almost Favre-esque but less publicised. Definite HOFer.

Sig by Eaglez.Fan

Comment

Originally posted by farfromforgotten View Post
          I would add Walter Jones to that list as well, though I dont think he gets talked about as much as Ogden and Pace do.

I think he will be a first ballot HoF'er as well. When I think of Pace in recent years, (sadly) injuries are the first thing that comes to mind.

There are not that many OTs that have competed at such a high level for as long as these guys have. I'm interested to see which of the younger OTs will take the crown as the top OTs when these guys retire.
          yeah, i wanted to mention jones too but i gave pace and ogden a slight nod for having superbowl rings. I certainly wouldn't mind having any of them in their primes....they were all pretty beastly

Comment

Brett Favre
            Warren Sapp
            Jonathon Ogden

One era of football seems to be dieing off. :(

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher

Comment

Originally posted by neko4 View Post
              Brett Favre
              Warren Sapp
              Jonathon Ogden

One era of football seems to be dieing off. :(
              even throw in steve mcnair and possibly michael strahan...

Comment

good for him. everyone has been expecting it for a while now. hell of a player. at least we have some young guys to try to fill his spot

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy

Comment

I'm still waiting for Dermontti Dawson to get in. He's only one of the best (If not the best Center) to play the game.

Yeah, I play WoW too.[/CENTER]

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Stiller View Post
                    I'm still waiting for Dermontti Dawson to get in. He's only one of the best (If not the best Center) to play the game.
                    That would be Kent Hull.

Comment

Originally posted by art vandelay View Post
                      That would be Kent Hull.
                      Agree to disagree.

Mike Webster, Dermontti Dawson, Dwight Stephenson would be my top 3.

Yeah, I play WoW too.[/CENTER]

Comment

Working...
                      X

Debug Information