Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Mighty Midget > the blue giant

Comment

I dont like how rookies who are yet to play an NFL snap are above solid proven NFL backs

bonekrusher
      The Twitters
      themaninblack

Comment

Originally posted by MetSox17 View Post
        If Lynch does repeats this year what he did last, then maybe.

But no chance on Portis and McGahee. Portis can't stay healthy and McGahee is not what he could have been without the injury. He's a grinder
        So you list all of the negatives of them but not a big one with Barber? He isn't even proven he could carry the load, that alone shouldn't make him high. We know the others can carry the load.

Also he is no way as talented as Portis, McGahee, or Lynch.

Comment

I think LJ is right about where he should be. I like Westbrook a lot. I sorta think Westbrook should be second on that list and AP down to 3rd or 4th, since he's only had one year and the other backs on this list (top 10 anyway) have been doing this consistently for years.

They were correct about LJ though, he won't make people miss, but you would be hard pressed to find a harder runner. He makes people pay when he runs, that's why I like him, and the people who say he is done or over in the NFL don't watch many Chiefs games.

And I'm sorry, but no, Gore should not be higher than LJ.

Originally posted by fenikz
          His soft D really turns me off
          ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

Gore should definitely be ahead of Addai and I would have him ahead of Johnson and Jackson as well. My top 5

1. LT
            2. Westbrook
            3. AP
            4. Gore
            5. Jackson

Comment

Originally posted by MetSox17 View Post
              Well open your little eyes and see that no one is gonna be "carrying the load" anymore. It's not too hard to notice that if you give a guy the rock 30 times a game, he's gonna be burned out in 3 years. When he has the ball in his hands, he's a top 10 running back.

And he won't get hurt so long as he doesn't carry the ball that many times a game, hence the drafting of Felix Jones.
              Did you watch Addai and Gore run last year, and Gore the year before...

Comment

The homer in me says Leon Washington should be higher than #57, especially with guys like LaMont Jordan and rookies like Matt Forte, Chris Johnson, and Ray Rice ahead of him. Nothing against the rookies but they aren't proven yet and Washington has been solid with a pretty terrible line and is great out of the backfield. To be quite frank, I don't htink the article should have included rookies and vets together, but maybe done the top 50 vets and top 10 rookies seperately since rookies haven't done anything yet in the league and it's tough to compare them to guys that have already played in the NFL. The article also didn't do a great job listing weaknesses, why would a guy whose weaknesses are pass blocking and goal line/short yardage be down at 57? Or a guy like Chris Brown whose weaknesses were essentially just durability down around there as well? As someone mentioned, I think Betts should have been higher too.

Comment

Originally posted by Bengals78 View Post
                  I dont like how rookies who are yet to play an NFL snap are above solid proven NFL backs
                  Just a quick reminder. Many (I want to say most, but won't) people had Reggie Bush pegged as a hall of famer before he even played a down. And I left the word "future" out of that sentence on purpose.

Comment

Way too many rookies imo.

Comment

Addai doesn't even belong in the top-15...yet they have him ahead of GORE? Unreal.

Comment

Originally posted by skinzzfan25 View Post
                        Betts at 52 is insane.

How could he be behind LaMont Jordan, is he even on a team?! Kenny Watson?

Whatta joke.
                        Wow, he really got screwed over. He's much better than that.

BoneKrusher

Comment

Lets make our own top 64

1. LT
                          2. AP
                          3. Gore
                          4. Jackson
                          5. Westbrook
                          6. Parker
                          7. Barber

Comment

Originally posted by bhaarat316 View Post
                            Lets make our own top 64

1. LT
                            2. AP
                            3. Gore
                            4. Jackson
                            5. Westbrook
                            6. Parker
                            7. Barber
                            Westbrook behind Gore? Seriously?

Comment

I think so I like Westbrook he can catch and run. Gore because he can run inside and outside(a bit) and catch. Carries the load as well.

Jackson and Westbrook could be moved around seeing as Jackson injuries holding him back

Comment

Westbrook is very good at running inside as well, and is better than Gore at both running outside and catching. Gore's good but not quite on the same level as Westbrook, not at this time.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information