No announcement yet.

ESPN Top 64 RBs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I give advantage to Westbrook for outside and catching but inside runner is Gore.

I guess I just favor Gore because I like Rbs that can grind it out and run the ball all day, carry the load. Very few of them now but still like them.

Comment

Joe Addai at 6 is a joke. And i'm an LSU fan.. Steven Jackson way overrated. I actually like where Barber is. Should be in the top 5 by the end of this year. It varies from year to year.

Comment

Originally posted by bhaarat316 View Post
        Lets make our own top 64

1. LT
        2. AP
        3. Gore
        4. Jackson
        5. Westbrook
        6. Parker
        7. Barber
        How does Larry Johnson go from top 3 back in many peoples minds to not even top seven in one year?

Comment

Originally posted by Splat420 View Post
          How does Larry Johnson go from top 3 back in many peoples minds to not even top seven in one year?
          because his career as an effective starter is for all intents and purposes over?

Stand Tall and Shake the Heavens!
          The Destroyer Is Manifest!
          I reserve the rights to retract any posts made betwen midnight and 5 AM PST due to being really, really drunk

Comment

What more could you ask Gore to do. He's carried the load in SF for a couple of years now and every defense knows the passing game cant beat em so they load the box to defend the run. The guy runs hard all day, has good hands and is a team 1st guy. Definately top 5 material

me want to kill you? hahaha Bonekrusher you complete me

Comment

Why is Gore behind Stephen Jackson?

"Durability. Gore has had two major knee injuries dating back to college, and in the NFL he has been nicked up often"

Really? He's missed games because of injury once (pulled groin in rookie year) and played last year with a broken hand.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

Gore is too low and LJ too high. LaMont Jordan won't even make a team this year I bet, well maybe as a #3 guy.I think Ronnie Brown is top 10 but he got hurt last year so you can't really argue where they put him for now. Addai is overated b/c of the offense he plays in.

Comment

Originally posted by DragonFireKai View Post
                  because his career as an effective starter is for all intents and purposes over?
                  The guys has started 33 games he is not done he rolled his ankle last year it was a freak play it's not like he blew out a knee.

Comment

Pretty bad list imo... they should have kept rookies off the list.

Sick Sig By BoneKrusher

Comment

Originally posted by DragonFireKai View Post
                      Same as Addai and he's #6. Peterson isn't a full time starter. He's in a 2 back system as well.

Comment

CRAY Z! Parker at 13? More like 1.3, after LT 1.1, and AP, 1.2!

At Mendenhall at 30? Don't make me laugh. This guy has more talent in his pinky than the whole of the Miami Dolphins team!

Comment

start voting to have change

Comment

Originally posted by Go_Eagles77 View Post
                            Westbrook behind Gore? Seriously?
                            Gore is the better inside runner and will still get you 50-60 receptions a year. Given that Martz is now his coordinator expect that number to jump another 10-15 putting him in Westbrooks range. I doubt Westbrook will ever be a 1500 yard rb on the ground.

Plus his injuries are really over exaggerated because he doesn't miss time because of them. He has missed 2 games during his career due to injuries. If anything he gets bonus points for toughness, because great rb's have to get it done even when they are nicked up.

Comment

Originally posted by Splat420 View Post
                              The guys has started 33 games he is not done he rolled his ankle last year it was a freak play it's not like he blew out a knee.
                              Rare is the running back who returns to form from a 370 carry season, and unheard of is the running back who returns to form after a 400 carry season. There were running backs who who were just as young and fresh as LJ, who got 400 carries, and were out of the league within a few years.

Keep in mind, that before his ankle shut him down, he was only averaging 3.5 ypc. That's not a good sign.

Originally posted by Hwoarang
                              Same as Addai and he's #6. Peterson isn't a full time starter. He's in a 2 back system as well.
                              No, Addai is an effective starter because he can be counted upon to get over 4.0 ypc, and get the majority of the carries among the running backs, same with Peterson. LJ is finished, Herm wore him down to the bone.

Stand Tall and Shake the Heavens!
                              The Destroyer Is Manifest!
                              I reserve the rights to retract any posts made betwen midnight and 5 AM PST due to being really, really drunk

Comment

and worse now LJ o-line has downgraded

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information