Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ESPN Top 64 RBs

http://insider.espn.go.com/nfl/insid...lid%3dtab1pos1

Westbrook at 4 is a joke, should be higher.

Barber is good, but not number 8 good.

This should spark some discussions :)

Yeah, Marion Barber is too high and Ronde Barber is too low.

Originally posted by Halsey
    I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.

Comment

Willi Parker at 13 is a joke are you kidding me. This article is ridciouls if Parker has lack of size then how did Westbrooke end up at 4. Westbrooke is good top 5 I say.

LT and AP are good at 1 and 2 but then things get crazy after that.
      Last edited by brat316; 06-04-2008, 04:07 PM.

Comment

For all of you hating on Barber, who should be ahead of him?

Comment

Originally posted by MetSox17 View Post
          Portis
          Lynch
          McGahee

Comment

No homer, but Gore behind Larry Johnson and Joseph Addai is hysterical. Gore does more with ALOT less.

Comment

Originally posted by PACKmanN View Post
              Portis
              Lynch
              McGahee
              If Lynch does repeats this year what he did last, then maybe.

But no chance on Portis and McGahee. Portis can't stay healthy and McGahee is not what he could have been without the injury. He's a grinder

Comment

If Lynch does repeats this year what he did last, then maybe.

But no chance on Portis and McGahee. Portis can't stay healthy and McGahee is not what he could have been without the injury. He's a grinder
                and Marion Barber hasn't proven he could carry the whole load. Speaking of injuries, how long to you expect him to keep running the way he does?

Comment

I think Gore should be up to #5 past Addai and LJ.

Comment

Betts at 52 is insane.

How could he be behind LaMont Jordan, is he even on a team?! Kenny Watson?

Whatta joke.

Comment

Originally posted by YAYareaRB View Post
                      and Marion Barber hasn't proven he could carry the whole load. Speaking of injuries, how long to you expect him to keep running the way he does?
                      Well open your little eyes and see that no one is gonna be "carrying the load" anymore. It's not too hard to notice that if you give a guy the rock 30 times a game, he's gonna be burned out in 3 years. When he has the ball in his hands, he's a top 10 running back.

And he won't get hurt so long as he doesn't carry the ball that many times a game, hence the drafting of Felix Jones.

Comment

On another note, I totally forgot we had DeShaun Foster, #42 on this list.

Comment

I like Marion Barber quite a bit, but there's no way a guy who hasn't even topped 210 carries in any season should be a top ten runner, no matter how talented.

Considering what we saw last season, I'd say that Fred Taylor definitely deserves to be higher.

Well open your little eyes and see that no one is gonna be "carrying the load" anymore. It's not too hard to notice that if you give a guy the rock 30 times a game, he's gonna be burned out in 3 years. When he has the ball in his hands, he's a top 10 running back.
                          A guy doesn't have to carry the ball 30 times a game to be an elite back, but I'd like to at least carry the ball more than 13 times a game.

Comment

I'm reminded of my Top 10 RBs I wrote back in early January.

Looking back on it now, I'd probably switch Frank Gore and Edgerrin James. And maybe considering putting LJ higher.
                            Pugnacity, testosterone, truculence, and belligerence.

Comment

Well open your little eyes and see that no one is gonna be "carrying the load" anymore.
                              Say hello to Marshawn Lynch

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information