Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ricky Williams: How Good Could He Have Been?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ricky was great, a sure fire HOFer no doubt about it. He put together a phenomenal season. He also cost me a hundred dollars on Thanksgiving when he ran for over a hundred against my Cowboys (when we weren't letting NOBODY get a hundred).

That being said, I think he would've declined sooner in his career because of the constant pounding he took every season. But for his prime, he's one of the best I've ever seen.

On a separate note:

Tom kicks ass.

Thanks BoneKrusher! The Sig King!

Comment

Originally posted by Byrd430 View Post
      Ricky was great, a sure fire HOFer no doubt about it. He put together a phenomenal season. He also cost me a hundred dollars on Thanksgiving when he ran for over a hundred against my Cowboys (when we weren't letting NOBODY get a hundred).

That being said, I think he would've declined sooner in his career because of the constant pounding he took every season. But for his prime, he's one of the best I've ever seen.

On a separate note:

Tom kicks ass.
      Did u just neg rep me?

btw is there any chance that he gets alil bit better?

Comment

he was the only reason i picked the dolphins on franchise mode of madden

Comment

Originally posted by Renji View Post
          Did u just neg rep me?

btw is there any chance that he gets alil bit better?
          I didn't neg rep you... And i was sarcastic when i said tom kicks ass....

He just makes me laugh...

Also, I think Ricky can get better than he's been the past couple of seasons. I hear he's in great condition and his work ethic is awesome. He'll still have to split time with Ronnie though.

Thanks BoneKrusher! The Sig King!

Comment

He could have been in the conversastion (sp.) for greatest of all time.

Comment

Working...
            X

Debug Information