The Crucible?

sig by VLS
    Originally posted by Smokey Joe
    I don't care...

Comment

Yeah, Forte is the starter....

BoneKrusher

Comment

i said it in the bears forum and ill say it here again, i have no problem with going forte on 1st and 2nd down, let AP give him a breather every few series, and bring in garrett wolfe on 3rd downs....

we got to 7-9 with worse last year....

Comment

Originally posted by BeerBaron View Post
          i said it in the bears forum and ill say it here again, i have no problem with going forte on 1st and 2nd down, let AP give him a breather every few series, and bring in garrett wolfe on 3rd downs....

we got to 7-9 with worse last year....

You know, I can't even say anything about Benson being a bust because I wanted the Bears to draft BMW. :(

Comment

Originally posted by Crickett View Post
            You know, I can't even say anything about Benson being a bust because I wanted the Bears to draft BMW. :(
            BMW....caddy?

i know i wanted them to go mike williams that year but david ******* terrell was still around stinking things up...the only plus side to having williams would be that we would have KNOWN he was a bust much, much sooner and would have kept TJ around

Comment

Originally posted by BeerBaron View Post
              BMW....caddy?
              Mike Williams

Comment

He must really want Forte to take his job
                Originally posted by 49erNation85
                I dunno even half of those guys why did we sign them jeez.

Comment

He's not a bad guy, he's just stupid, you make that much money and get a DUI like a month after getting a BWI? Who the he'll does he think he is, Jared Allen?

Comment

Originally posted by TheGreatEscape View Post
                    He's not a bad guy, he's just stupid, you make that much money and get a DUI like a month after getting a BWI? Who the he'll does he think he is, Jared Allen?
                    Maybe because Jarred Allen and Cedric Benson have such similar off the field issues, maybe they could be similar on the field. He could gain 30-40 lbs and be a DE while being the biggest RB in the game! :D JK JK (IDD is loco)

Comment

lol you big dummy

Comment

Originally posted by Geo View Post
                        What movie is that?

Hitman D

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation." - Henry David Thoreau

Comment

Wow, way to throw away a career Cedric Benson. Way to go.

These people that do this ****, and throw away their careers don't realize that most people would kill for an opputunity like theirs, and for them to waste it. These kind of people are so stupid that I can't even put my opinion into words.

Comment

i once believed in this guy...

Comment

Originally posted by eaglesfan_45 View Post
                              Wow, way to throw away a career Cedric Benson. Way to go.

These people that do this ****, and throw away their careers don't realize that most people would kill for an opputunity like theirs, and for them to waste it. These kind of people are so stupid that I can't even put my opinion into words.
                              The problem is, once they get their garunteed money, they don't have to care. They've reached their goal. To be rich. Shaun Alexander was made the richest RB in the league. How many years did it take him to go from first to worst? Bryan Thomas got his money and his production fell off the face of the earth. Once upon a time, Mike Williams actually cared about football. Now that he keeps that signing bonus, Michael Vick never has to play a down of football for the rest of his life. Why should he? He's rich!

Then you've got the really stupid ones who **** up before they're rich. Michael Vick has enough money to retire on assuming he didn't piss it all away. Chris Henry on the other hand..... does not. He can't have more than a couple hundred thousand. Thats not enough to retire on and good luck getting a job somewhere else with his history.

Comment

The earlier pic refers to and is named "witch hunt." ;)
                                Pugnacity, testosterone, truculence, and belligerence.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information