• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Vikes99ej View Post
    God the Raiders are stupid.
    they better be smart on draft day. ;)

Angels Record: 6-8

Comment

Originally posted by keylime_5 View Post
      Yeah right, a 37 year old who has been the worst QB ever when playing on a bad team that doesn't run his offense he had in SanFran and Philly is gonna solve Oakland's QB woes.....if they get Garcia then he will be Russell' backup b/c you need 2 good QBs in the NFL anymore
      please explain to me the last QB who played well in Cleveland or Detroit.
      "The liberator who destroys my property, is fighting to save my spirit. The teacher who clears all possessions from my path will set me free."-Tyler Durden

Comment

Couch had a good season once.
        "We're only going to score 17 points?" Brady said before chuckling about it. "OK. Is Plax playing defense? I wish he had said 45-42 and gave us a little credit for scoring more points."

Comment

i was there when my relative was talking to his mom. he is saying hell no he does not want to go to that terrible line. he knows he is 37 and he thinks its stupid to go behind such a bad line

Originally posted by Scott Wright
          Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy

Comment

Garcia played well last year, but people undervalue how much of that credit belongs to the offensive line. They were blocking fantastically, and never gave up on assignments which allowed them to buy Garcia the time to make all those plays that made him fun to watch. Westbrook was also playing at an extremely high level. If given time Garcia is pretty good at finding the open man. Time however, is something that he won't get in Oakland.

Comment

Originally posted by niel89 View Post
              i was there when my relative was talking to his mom. he is saying hell no he does not want to go to that terrible line. he knows he is 37 and he thinks its stupid to go behind such a bad line
              really? :roll:
              "The liberator who destroys my property, is fighting to save my spirit. The teacher who clears all possessions from my path will set me free."-Tyler Durden

Comment

Originally posted by Windy City Big Gamer Uno View Post
                Jeff Garcia will sign with Tampa Bay.
                I guess I wouldn't mind that too much.. As long as it isn't too costly

Comment

why is this guy getting so much attention all of a sudden he's not that good. the eagles have done this before with QBs that come in when mcnabb gets hirt and do well he's just another one of those guys. Feeley did well in his run with philly but how'd he do once he got traded for a second round pick? Garcia proved with his last years in san fran detroit and cleveland that he isn't anygood unless he has a good team. He didn't help the eagles much last year he just didn't hurt them and whatever team he goes to they'll be looking to him to help them win games and he will fail once again

Comment

Originally posted by doingthisinsteadofwork View Post
                    really? :roll:
                    i understand why you are sceptical. i wouldnt believe me too.

logically it would be stupid for him to go to oakland. 37 year old + no line = death.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                    Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy

Comment

Originally posted by bigmac076 View Post
                      why in God's name would you link a forum post?????
                      haha what you talking about those fan forums are hands down the best place on which to base yur info. hahahahahahahahaha

Sig by Kramer

Comment

The Buccaneers were reportedly close to signing free agent quarterback Jeff Garcia late Friday night.

Talks between Garcia and Oakland broke off Friday evening and the ex-Eagle turned his attention to Tampa Bay. The deal could be announced as soon as Saturday, according to the Tampa Tribune, although the St. Petersburg Times reports Garcia remains on the Texans' radar.
                        Source: http://www.tboblogs.com/index.php/sp...-in-on-garcia/

Sveen's 2015 NFL Draft Spreadsheet

Comment

he is not going to sign with the Raiders. That would just be stupid.

former #1 in post count on this site
                          first to 500 posts

Comment

the site is updated...

http://www.raiderfans.net/forum/showthread.php?t=96847
                            Peyton Manning Fanboy
                            Originally posted by Complex
                            They said I couldn't be a high school QB. They said I couldn't get a D1 scholarship. BeerBaron said I couldn't beat the Bears. - Tebow

Proving the doubters wrong.

Comment

The Bucs will announce the signing of free agent Jeff Garcia on Saturday.

Tampa has a press conference set for later Saturday. The Bucs moved in after Oakland couldn't finalize a deal following hours of deliberation.
                              Source: http://www.ibabuzz.com/raidersblog/2...signing-today/

Sveen's 2015 NFL Draft Spreadsheet

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information