No announcement yet.

Fletcher to Redskins, 5 year deal

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Damn the Redskins are spending the cash already...

Sig by BuckNaked
    Ravens
    Baltimore Orioles
    Maryland Terrapins

Comment

I'd say that is a lot for someone his age who gets knocked for not being a playmaker, he just amasses tackles 5+ yards past the LOS.

Comment

The money is a lot but London is such an underrated player and I feel like the Bills really gave him no respect for what he did for the franchise, he deserved a phat check, didn't really want him to get that check from the skins, but I'm happy. With Cornelius Griffen and possibly Alan Branch London will thrive.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
        http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
        Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
        http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

Good pickup for the Skins. Fletcher still has some gas left in the tank and should shore up that defense a fair bit.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghettosermon View Post
            The money is a lot but London is such an underrated player and I feel like the Bills really gave him no respect for what he did for the franchise, he deserved a phat check, didn't really want him to get that check from the skins, but I'm happy. With Cornelius Griffen and possibly Alan Branch London will thrive.
            Yep, the defense should start to shape up this year. Campbell and Saunders got their stuff in check for the offense and pending the draft our defense could shape up to be nice in the next 1-2 years. Smoot is back aswell and if Springs takes a paycut we should be in good shape. Otherwise were gonna be missing out number one corner -_-

Comment

Originally posted by Stash View Post
              I'd say that is a lot for someone his age who gets knocked for not being a playmaker, he just amasses tackles 5+ yards past the LOS.
              I do have concerns about Fletcher but at least it was for reasonable $$$ (considering the contracts signed today) and he does fill a need. I think he will suffice until they get a longer term solution in the next year or 2.
              Sean Taylor - You'll always be missed but never forgotten

Comment

I always thought LeMar Marshall was pretty bad, and he was so overrated in Madden it pissed me off. I guess the Skins knew the truth. No surprise that Gregg Williams wanted to be reunited with his old MLB.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Originally posted by Canadian_draft_fan View Post
                  I do have concerns about Fletcher but at least it was for reasonable $$$ (considering the contracts signed today) and he does fill a need. I think he will suffice until they get a longer term solution in the next year or 2.
                  For some reason I don't have much worries about Fletcher. He's coming in, already familiar with the system. And hes out to prove that he is still a playmaker and a force on defense. Buffalo pretty much let him go because they thought that he was not what he used to be. Smoot was a good signing also because he also knows the system, already a local fan favorite, and should have something to prove also. He gets knocked for the 'Love Boat' incident and did not preform well in Minnesota.

So far I give the Redskins a B+ in the offseason, they have done everything that is under their control right.

Comment

Originally posted by etk View Post
                    I always thought LeMar Marshall was pretty bad, and he was so overrated in Madden it pissed me off. I guess the Skins knew the truth. No surprise that Gregg Williams wanted to be reunited with his old MLB.
                    Oh we was bad not a MLB at all. He got pushed sometimes 15 yards off the line of scrimmage, good depth for OLB but MLB was a terrible idea.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
                    http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
                    Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
                    http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

Originally posted by skinzzfan25 View Post
                      For some reason I don't have much worries about Fletcher. He's coming in, already familiar with the system. And hes out to prove that he is still a playmaker and a force on defense. Buffalo pretty much let him go because they thought that he was not what he used to be. Smoot was a good signing also because he also knows the system, already a local fan favorite, and should have something to prove also. He gets knocked for the 'Love Boat' incident and did not preform well in Minnesota.

So far I give the Redskins a B+ in the offseason, they have done everything that is under their control right.
                      Getting Fred Smoot back does not improve your defense at all.

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

Working...
                      X

Debug Information