Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fletcher to Redskins, 5 year deal

Per ESPN radio.

He won't last 5 years, at least not as an effective starter. I thought Lemar Marshall was pretty good, I didn't watch any Skins games this year though aside from a few ******s between Bills commercials.

Comment

Yeah i saw it on Bottomline too...

http://www.redskins.com/news/newsDetail.jsp?id=25072

that just says a bunch of stuff useless facts.

I'll pass my judgement when i see the money figure.. i'm scared you guys. Someone hold me.

Comment

**** now we can't trade you Vilma for #6 and Portis. Not that it would ever happen, but, I like to think about it.

Comment

Originally posted by Space Ghost View Post
          He won't last 5 years, at least not as an effective starter. I thought Lemar Marshall was pretty good, I didn't watch any Skins games this year though aside from a few ******s between Bills commercials.
          LeMar Marshall was absolutely terrible last season.

Comment

he sure was

Stedman Bailey 2012 Stat Tracker:
            12 Games, 106 Rec, 1501 yards, 23 TD's

Steddy Ambition!
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOnISzeG2Ao

Comment

No suprise that he ended up there, but my guess is that he'll go in the tubes like everyone else as well

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

Originally posted by jetsfan3 View Post
                **** now we can't trade you Vilma for #6 and Portis. Not that it would ever happen, but, I like to think about it.
                Yeah, no. I like Vilma but there's no way he's worth #6 (Alan Branch, Jamaal Anderson, Gaines Adams) and Portis for 25 (?) and Vilma. The only way i would have even considered this is if you guys had thrown in a second and maybe something late too.

Comment

PFT reports;

"A league source tells us that linebacker London Fletcher has agreed to terms with the Washington Redskins.

Per the source, it's a five-year, $25 million deal. It pays a $10.5 million signing bonus and pays out $12.5 million over the first two years.

Washington was Fletcher's first and only visit. Other teams that were interested in the nine-year veteran were the Bills, Lions, and Patriots."

BoneKrusher

Comment

Originally posted by McBain View Post
                    LeMar Marshall was absolutely terrible last season.
                    Thanks, wanted to make sure. He looked good when he stepped in along with Antonio Pierce that year where your linebackers all got injured and they still played well with him and Pierce in there. Guess he will be a backup again.

Comment

Originally posted by princefielder28 View Post
                      No suprise that he ended up there, but my guess is that he'll go in the tubes like everyone else as well
                      Let me first start by saying screw you. That is the least factual statement i have ever read. Just to let you know i read PFT and Pasquarelli sometimes.

I guess you forgot about Marcus Washington, Shawn Springs, Cornelius Griffin, Randy Thomas, Randle El.. just to name a few. Like everyone else? Seriously, you suck.

Comment

Originally posted by McBain View Post
                        Let me first start by saying screw you. That is the least factual statement i have ever read. Just to let you know i read PFT and Pasquarelli sometimes.

I guess you forgot about Marcus Washington, Shawn Springs, Cornelius Griffin, Randy Thomas, Randle El.. just to name a few. Like everyone else? Seriously, you suck.
                        Dont beat about the bush...tell him what you really think of him..lol, anyways congrats on getting London. He is a great player.

Comment

Originally posted by HChu View Post
                          PFT reports;

"A league source tells us that linebacker London Fletcher has agreed to terms with the Washington Redskins.

Per the source, it's a five-year, $25 million deal. It pays a $10.5 million signing bonus and pays out $12.5 million over the first two years.

Washington was Fletcher's first and only visit. Other teams that were interested in the nine-year veteran were the Bills, Lions, and Patriots."
                          id say thats a fair contract, pretty surprised especially if he does well for a couple years

Stedman Bailey 2012 Stat Tracker:
                          12 Games, 106 Rec, 1501 yards, 23 TD's

Steddy Ambition!
                          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOnISzeG2Ao

Comment

Originally posted by Space Ghost View Post
                            Thanks, wanted to make sure. He looked good when he stepped in along with Antonio Pierce that year where your linebackers all got injured and they still played well with him and Pierce in there. Guess he will be a backup again.
                            Yeah he was a decent OLB... but playing MLB.. oh god. I try to forget, occaisionally i have night terrors of him watching Rbs fly past him.

Comment

Originally posted by HChu View Post
                              PFT reports;

not bad considering how much money has been tossed around today.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information