OROY and DROY

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BeerBaron View Post
    the love for forte in this thread both pleases and scares me.

pleases because he's getting respect but scares because a lot of times the ones with heavy expectations don't make it......i think he'll be fine personally, maybe have the most production out of all the rookie runners. (if just for the reason that he'll be the main threat on the bears while every other one is the #2 option right now)
    Fine, let's all pick Earl Bennett, hehe...

Thanks BoneKrusher! The Sig King!

Comment

Forte?? Really?? So all those picking Forte think that it was all Benson last year, and by only adding one Olineman and swapping out Benson for Forte Da Bers will put up a strong rushing attack, worhty of a ROY candidate??

Pass that hash, folks. Elvis is in the building!

Stewart as OROY, since Fox loves a smashmouth run game and this guy fits the bill. The only way he doesn't get it is if Jake can't get his throws on target coming off rehab. W/Mus back as the 2nd WR (big target) to compliment Smith it could be scary how soft the middle gets for Stewart.

The homer in me wants to call Mayo as the DROY, but I can't see him getting enough playing time - especially if Seau comes back. So Rivers seem like the best choice. He'll be a stud LB on a pathetic D, which means lots of stats since nobody around makes many plays. The Bungles D will (once again ) spend a ton of time on the field for Rivers to pick up tackles and sacks.

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs

Comment

OROY - Earl Bennett

DROY - Curtis Lofton

Originally posted by Halsey
        I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.

Comment

DROY-- Mayo with the Pats
          OROY-- Run DMC with da Raiduhs

(Sleeper pick for OROY-- Limas Sweed with Pittsburgh)

Comment

O: Jonathan Stewart

D: (god willing) Chris Long
            I'm doing a real job now...well, semi-real.

Check out my twitter @mrocchio42 and check out my radio show on wqqx1490am.com. I'm on every morning with Pro Football HoF voter and NFL regular season awards voter, Howard Balzer. It's always a blast from 9-11.

Comment

Originally posted by stl9erfan View Post
              DROY-- Mayo with the Pats
              OROY-- Run DMC with da Raiduhs

(Sleeper pick for OROY-- Limas Sweed with Pittsburgh)
              I dont think Sweed will get it, but i do have a feeling he is going have a more prominent role in our offence than most expect.

Comment

Matt Forté = OROY
                Keith Rivers = DROY

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
                don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend

Comment

OROY: Jonathan Stewart
                  DROY: Kenny Phillips

Comment

Jonathan Stewart - The South's only good defense that he will be facing is Tampa (Proven). He will **** all over the Saints and the Falcons.
                    Aqib Talib - Aqib Talib. This is assuming he starts after having a tremendous training camp.
                    His game translates...too well when you look at the pure Tampa 2. His ball hawking skills and physical play will be on display by week 4 at the latest. It really isn't a matter of showcasing skills when you are talking about Talib, it is a matter of hiding his deficiencies and the Tampa 2 has the potential to do that. The pass-rush is the driving force in the T2 and I believe the Bucs will generate a pass-rush well enough to hide Talib's deficiencies and more. He will have plenty of time to utilize these ball skills and possibly take some to the house.
                    (Some people will say that a rookie corner has never played for a Kiffin defense and I have one response....A corner has never been taken in the first round on a Kiffin team until now...Talib is special and Monte knows it)
                    (Yes this was an old post of mine that I resurrected.)

Comment

Originally posted by Bruce Banner View Post
                      Jonathan Stewart - The South's only good defense that he will be facing is Tampa (Proven). He will **** all over the Saints and the Falcons.
                      Aqib Talib - Aqib Talib. This is assuming he starts after having a tremendous training camp.
                      His game translates...too well when you look at the pure Tampa 2. His ball hawking skills and physical play will be on display by week 4 at the latest. It really isn't a matter of showcasing skills when you are talking about Talib, it is a matter of hiding his deficiencies and the Tampa 2 has the potential to do that. The pass-rush is the driving force in the T2 and I believe the Bucs will generate a pass-rush well enough to hide Talib's deficiencies and more. He will have plenty of time to utilize these ball skills and possibly take some to the house.
                      (Some people will say that a rookie corner has never played for a Kiffin defense and I have one response....A corner has never been taken in the first round on a Kiffin team until now...Talib is special and Monte knows it)
                      (Yes this was an old post of mine that I resurrected.)
                      I don't see any CB winning it, Ross played great for a rookie and he wasn't even close, same for Revis.

Comment

Originally posted by TheGreatEscape View Post
                        I don't see any CB winning it, Ross played great for a rookie and he wasn't even close, same for Revis.
                        Too true. Its not even a matter of how well they play. They just don't win it. The linebacker just rack up too many tackles to overlook.

(My Aqib pick was complete homerism by the way)

Comment

OROY: Josh Johnson: 2600 yards, 28 tds, 2 ints - 700 rushing yards

DROY: Kentwan Balmer: 50 tackles, 8 sacks, 2 ff, 1 int

Comment

Originally posted by TheIncredibleDraftDude View Post
                            OROY: Josh Johnson: 2600 yards, 28 tds, 2 ints - 700 rushing yards

DROY: Kentwan Balmer: 50 tackles, 8 sacks, 2 ff, 1 int
                            You say stupid **** on purpose. Now, I am positive. Why would a 3rd string (at most) be able to do that. Since when do 3-4 ends get 8 sacks? Much less as a rookie.

I have given to much rep in the last 24 hours. ****!

Comment

Originally posted by eaglesfan_45 View Post
                              You say stupid **** on purpose. Now, I am positive. Why would a 3rd string (at most) be able to do that. Since when do 3-4 ends get 8 sacks? Much less as a rookie.

I have given to much rep in the last 24 hours. ****!
                              It used to be funny, when it seemed genuine. Now its just idiotic and attention *****-ish.

Comment

Originally posted by Bruce Banner View Post
                                It used to be funny, when it seemed genuine. Now its just idiotic and attention *****-ish.
                                Ya, it was funny at first, but it's lost its novelty. Stop feeding the troll and he'll stop coming around.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information