No announcement yet.

Sporting News: NFC Running Backs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

im sry beer baron but Westbrook is a Top3 RB. I dont really get where u got that Westbrook cant Run/carry the load...

Comment

Originally posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
      For not proving much at this point, what 7 teams should you be ranked ahead of then, because I don't see one team I'd place the Falcons above at this point, it has the potential to be alot better, but as of now I couldn't put them any higher.
      1. Vikings

2. Eagles

3. Cowboys

4/5. Falcons/Giants

I think RBC are the way to go and even if you have a superior 1st string RB (Steven Jackson, Frank Gore), its showing that you need a good 2nd string RB (This doesnt go for Westbrook. All you need is Westbrook). Giving that rest to the number 1 RB is essential, especially as the game winds down and the defenses get tired. I think they put these 1 back guys too high and that Turner and Norwood are a great combination.

"He's the leader of the next great class of NFL players." - John Elway on Matt Ryan

Comment

wait till caddy comes back, stright too the top! mark my words.

Comment

top 3:

Giants
          Rams
          Vikings

kthx bye

but seriously, did he really say Leonard hasn't proved himself as a viable option? **** him. He obviously knows nothing. Leonard is the greatest player in the league, hands down
          We ALL bleed scarlet
          New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
          UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
          Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
          BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

Originally posted by scottyboy View Post
            top 3:

Giants
            Rams
            Vikings

kthx bye

but seriously, did he really say Leonard hasn't proved himself as a viable option? **** him. He obviously knows nothing. Leonard is the greatest player in the league, hands down
            Better than Osi?

Comment

Originally posted by Chucky View Post
              Better than Osi?
              you can't compare Offensive and Defensive players, but it's close. very very close.
              We ALL bleed scarlet
              New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
              UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
              Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
              BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

Call me a homer but I'll take two backs in Stewart and a proven healthy commodity Williams over warrick dunn, cadillac williams and edgerrin james.

Comment

Well. Uh...homer.

"He's the leader of the next great class of NFL players." - John Elway on Matt Ryan

Comment

Originally posted by d34ng3l021 View Post
                    The best part of the Falcons...at number 8? Come on. Turner averages 5.5 yards a carry and Norwood averages 6.2 yards a carry. Ovie Mughelli is one of the best blocking FBs in the league. Both of them have questions about whether or not they can handle the load...and what do you know! They wont have to!
                    I'm not saying that they won't be a great combination, but I'm waiting on Turner to see how he does without LT before I make my judgment. I feel like he's somewhat overrated right now, but he could certainly prove me wrong this season.

Comment

I think The Panthers will have a top five tandem by the end of the year

Comment

Originally posted by BlindSite View Post
                        Call me a homer but I'll take two backs in Stewart and a proven healthy commodity Williams over warrick dunn, cadillac williams and edgerrin james.
                        Of course you would, because you are a Panther's fan.
                        RIP Sean Michael Taylor

Comment

Originally posted by d34ng3l021 View Post
                          1. Vikings

2. Eagles

3. Cowboys

4/5. Falcons/Giants

I think RBC are the way to go and even if you have a superior 1st string RB (Steven Jackson, Frank Gore), its showing that you need a good 2nd string RB (This doesnt go for Westbrook. All you need is Westbrook). Giving that rest to the number 1 RB is essential, especially as the game winds down and the defenses get tired. I think they put these 1 back guys too high and that Turner and Norwood are a great combination.

So you should be ranked higher then Portis and Betts? I'm not buying that right now, at least not yet.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                          I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

Originally posted by 21ST View Post
                            Of course you would, because you are a Panther's fan.
                            Panthers, not Panther's. No reason for random apostrophes in plural words.

But he is right. A healthy Stewart and a healthy Williams would be pretty badass.

Comment

Originally posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
                              So you should be ranked higher then Portis and Betts? I'm not buying that right now, at least not yet.
                              Well, not me personally, but the Falcons maybe. Betts had a great 06 season when he took over for Portis, but other than that...I dont think that he is anything special (for a back up). Portis is very good, but I think he is best when he gets around 300 carries in a year, not any more.

Comment

Cowboys should be flopped with the 49ers. Other than that it is okay

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information