Javon Walker found unconscious in Vegas, fractured orbital bone

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
    ESPN Hashmarks is pointing out how similar this siyuation was to the Darrent Williams shooting. Supposedly that shooting was sparked by Brandon Marshall spraying champagne all over the place. Javon Walker was there that night and probably should have known better
    The Darrent Williams situation was about more than champagne being sprayed around. It was a gang-related shooting.

Have you guys never been to a party or club where champagne is sprayed around in celebration? Not a big deal at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Duster View Post
      The Darrent Williams situation was about more than champagne being sprayed around. It was a gang-related shooting.

Have you guys never been to a party or club where champagne is sprayed around in celebration? Not a big deal at all.
      In the Darrent Williams case, they accidentally sprayed some gang members.

Comment

Originally posted by WinslowBodden View Post
        Im confused, the guy gets robbed and people flame him...
        Yup. Gotz to luv the interwebz, yo.

Originally posted by locseti View Post
        WTF, was he rolling solo? Where was his posse at? Reports say he was found alone and unconscious.
        Yeah, there's some missing parts of this story.

Even with more details needed, I'm confident in this: I think these situations are avoidable most of the time, simply by not being such a balla that you have to spray the crowd at some club w/bottles of champagne, only to end up walking the streets, apparently alone at the end of the night. Sorry, but if he ended up dead I would have put him on a Darwin list. Brilliant idea: go spray a few Gs worth of champagne around like it's water, but don't bother with a limo - or at the very least spend $30 bucks on a cab??

But what do I know, I'm as far from ballin as one can get.

Hope he heals well, and then gets a clue. When you live like a king it's a good idea to take precautions when you travel. Food tasters are a good idea, too - but that's a different thread.

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs

Comment

In the Darrent Williams case, they accidentally sprayed some gang members.
          Williams was not involved in the altercation within the nightclub and it is uncertain what the events actually were. I don't remember reading anything about champagne causing the altercation though.

Comment

Williams was not involved in the altercation within the nightclub and it is uncertain what the events actually were. I don't remember reading anything about champagne causing the altercation though.
            Says it in ESPN Hashmarks for today. Sorry I don't have a link but it's not hard to find on their site

Comment

Says it in ESPN Hashmarks for today. Sorry I don't have a link but it's not hard to find on their site
              Even if that is true, you're seriously going to blame a guy for spraying champagne? That's like saying girls who dress slutty deserve to be raped.

Comment

Even if that is true, you're seriously going to blame a guy for spraying champagne? That's like saying girls who dress slutty deserve to be raped.
                I don't know about you but if I was minding my own business and someone doused me with champagne, ruining my attire for the evening I'd be a little more than slightly upset.

Comment

I don't know about you but if I was minding my own business and someone doused me with champagne, ruining my attire for the evening I'd be a little more than slightly upset.
                  You should probably get out a little bit more often...

Comment

You should probably get out a little bit more often...
                    Excuse me for being a morally sound, middle class, white married man. I forgot that I'm not cool unless the clothes I worked hard to afford get ruined by some jerk who decides he wants to give everyone a champagne shower. When I get back from Iraq I'll make sure to go to the bar and ask the guy to my left to pour a beer on my head so I can fit in.

Comment

Excuse me for being a morally sound, middle class, white married man. I forgot that I'm not cool unless the clothes I worked hard to afford get ruined by some jerk who decides he wants to give everyone a champagne shower. When I get back from Iraq I'll make sure to go to the bar and ask the guy to my left to pour a beer on my head so I can fit in.
                      Getting sprayed with a few drops of champagne isn't a big deal buddy. Take it easy. Certainly not worth bashing somebody's face in outside a club or killing them.

Also, try washing your studly clothes next time somebody spills something on them.

Comment

Getting sprayed with a few drops of champagne isn't a big deal buddy. Take it easy. Certainly not worth bashing somebody's face in outside a club or killing them.

Also, try washing your studly clothes next time somebody spills something on them.
                        I'm not saying I'd beat the crap out of someone, I'm hardly a big enough person to go and pick fights with people. I just have a major issue with the overall lack of respect for people it shows to spray them with champagne when they are minding their own business. Just because you make a ton of money doesn't give you the right to be a jerk to people

Comment

I'm not saying I'd beat the crap out of someone, I'm hardly a big enough person to go and pick fights with people. I just have a major issue with the overall lack of respect for people it shows to spray them with champagne when they are minding their own business. Just because you make a ton of money doesn't give you the right to be a jerk to people
                          Ever been to a New Year's party? Is it a jerk-move to spray champagne at Midnight?

Comment

Ever been to a New Year's party? Is it a jerk-move to spray champagne at Midnight?
                            Man I've been in Iraq too long. I completely forgot that it was New Years Eve last night

Comment

Man I've been in Iraq too long. I completely forgot that it was New Years Eve last night
                              Sounds like that hot desert sun is blocking your ability to think clearly.

Comment

Kevin. I also don't think you'll be in the same club as Javon. And i mean that in the best way. You're a level headed white middle class dude, who doesn't neeeeed to go to vegas and sit in a bar with tramps and athletes and get your **** sprayed with champagne.

Duster. Quit busting his balls. Just because you're a club rat doesn't mean he has to take that.
                                http://i38.tinypic.com/2aj2s7t.jpg
                                For a good time call (303) 499-7111.whitspacsig by steel man

United: "I actually went to the college I root for"

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information