No announcement yet.

32 players who must produce early in 2008

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thats the way I feel about the Bears there dcarey.

I think he just threw out QBs wherever it was possible to or something....

Comment

and there may be a guy in Mississippi who they have on speed dial should they need reinforcements from the cavalry.
      Jesus ******* Christ. When will they shut up about this. Favre's not coming back. Stop talking about it every day on ESPN, in every football magazine, online sites, local news. It's not happening!

Comment

Originally posted by GB12 View Post
        Jesus ******* Christ. When will they shut up about this. Favre's not coming back. Stop talking about it every day on ESPN, in every football magazine, online sites, local news. It's not happening!
        i didn't know that "tapdancing" got bleeped out here......lol.

yeah, this whole article just went QB crazy. they might as well have just talked about every teams QB situation instead of whatever this was supposed to be....

Comment

To top the list of stupid playes on the list we must name the certain backup qb for the Pats, is that really the most interesting fight to follow, who should replace Brady when he is injured (something he never is because he doesn't scramble)

Saints 2014 draft wish list:
          - No pass rusher till the fourth round (or preferably at all)
          - Corner or Wideout in the first
          - No reaching
          - No Kelvin Benjamin

Comment

Originally posted by Duster View Post
            Does McNabb look obese to anybody else in this picture?

Getting there..

Comment

I swear I haven't clicked the link yet, but I'm 99% sure they picked Roy Williams, I knew he was picked as soon as I saw the thread and it didn't even matter who wrote the article, they always pick obvious choices that don't take much thought.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
              I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

Originally posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
                I swear I haven't clicked the link yet, but I'm 99% sure they picked Roy Williams, I knew he was picked as soon as I saw the thread and it didn't even matter who wrote the article, they always pick obvious choices that don't take much thought.
                3. Roy Williams, S, Dallas Cowboys: The object of a lot of frustration among Cowboys supporters, Williams must find a way to make an impact early or he will find himself back on the bench in passing situations, and ultimately, off the roster altogether.

LAWLZ

Comment

Originally posted by 21ST View Post
                  Basically, although i never really noticed the NFC really doesnt have a great QB
                  Drew Brees is pretty damn good, but the one guy who gets looked over a lot is Donovan McNabb. The injuries have made him get looked over the past few years and somewhat tarnished his career. However when Donovan McNabb is healthy he is a excellent QB.

Comment

^^^Wow, I though I was the only one who has thought the same thing^^^Honestly though, when Donovan is 100%, he is at the top of the league. He fits in anwhere from the third best QB to fifth best when he is 100%. Injuries have tarnished his career. I'm hoping he can polish it back up with his play ove rthe next few years.
                    Nanna Bryndís Hilmarsdóttir is a goddess

Rest in Peace, themaninblack

Comment

Originally posted by Duster View Post
                      Does McNabb look obese to anybody else in this picture?

Too much Campbells chunky soup if you ask me.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

Comment

Well, at least they didn't choose Vince Young. I would have chosen Haynesworth for the Titans myself as clearly D carried the Titans in 07 and easily again the DL carried the D, and when he was out, it all went to shambles. White has to perform too though, although his inability to get to the 4.0 YPC mark had nothing to do with drafting Chris Johnnson.

Edit: Oh right, I guess the article is more from a personal future POV rather than a team impact POV? In that case, White indeed probably has to perform early the most for the Titans, or the load may start to shift and he may start to lose favor.
                        Last edited by OzTitan; 06-18-2008, 11:19 AM.

Comment

There are way too many Trojans on this list. :(

Comment

Originally posted by BlindSite View Post
                            When you want to bulk up really quickly proteins and supplements force you to retain water, it gives you a gut. Other than that he looks like the battle tank he always was.
                            Donovan McNabb is just incredibly JJJACKED.

People are acting like McNabb had a bad season, he just had a rocky start but had a very good season. He had a 89.9 QB rating and a lot of the sacks weren't his fault or the O-Line's, McNabb had nobody to throw to! I have always been a huge supporter of McNabb and will be sad to see McNabb leave when the organization feels Kolb is ready to take over, but I can't argue it. Dude is getting older and has a history of injuries. It's part of the business.
                            Last edited by Eagles own the NFC East; 06-18-2008, 02:24 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by scottyboy View Post
                              yea, let's just forget the Super Bowl MVP...
                              Justin Tuck isn't a "great QB." Neither is Eli Manning. Not close.

Comment

Originally posted by Wyndham View Post
                                Justin Tuck isn't a "great QB." Neither is Eli Manning. Not close.
                                Let's see if Eli can play this season like he did the playoffs, if he can he falls into the top 5 QBs in the NFL, thus making him a great QB.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information