32 players who must produce early in 2008

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GB12 View Post
    Jesus ******* Christ. When will they shut up about this. Favre's not coming back. Stop talking about it every day on ESPN, in every football magazine, online sites, local news. It's not happening!
    I was just about to say that when I read your post. When are the media gonna accept Favre retired? I guess it's just because he said he can still play, I dunno.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
    don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend

Comment

Originally posted by scottyboy View Post
      yea, let's just forget the Super Bowl MVP...

and really? Shockey needs to step up? wouldn't it be Boss if Shockey is traded or holds out? or new OLB Gerris Wilkinson? no,no. Shockey makes more sense :rolls eyes:
      Yes he is the one who needs to step up. If he doesnt then the job is Boss's for the taking. Especially after the rumors of a trade before the draft it is obviouse that the Giants see him as expendable as this is the first time that they have a viable replacement that they trust. Boss has proven he can catch, he has proven he can handle himself in high profile games i.e. the Super Bowl, and he looks like a tank so im pretty sure he can block. Oh, and if you dont believe that guys who play for injured players end up with the starting position you should have a convorsation with Wally Pip. Lou Gehrig replaced Wally Pip on June 2nd 1925 due to an injury and we all know the rest of the story.

Jim Tressel: "a gentlmens code only applies to gentlmen"

"they give him the lane and.... OOOOOOOOOO. LEBRON JAMES WITH NO REGARD FOR HUMAN LIFE!!!!!!!!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by Duster View Post
        Does McNabb look obese to anybody else in this picture?

No, no, no, I've got it!

-With a career dead at Quarter-back, McNabb has decided to add 50 pounds and switch positions. "I thought, Hey, I would probably do pretty well if I added some pounds and rotated in as a situational pass rusher. After all, I know exactly what the other team's QB is thinking.", McNabb was quoted as saying.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

Comment

Quick, someone give Donovoan a bunch of gold chains and a mohawk. DO IT NOW!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Crickett View Post

Quick, someone give Donovoan a bunch of gold chains and a mohawk. DO IT NOW!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by no love View Post
              Drew Brees. He's a frickin man among boys in the NFC. It's too bad he isn't still in SD.
              QFT. Time for some guys to step up. If N.O. has solved any defensive woes, they could have a great year with him at the helm.

Romo is solid and Manning Jr Jr was great in the playoffs, but Brees just has great command of the game.
              The pain fades and the good memories will remain.

Comment

I don't know every teams situations but I disagree with Reggie Bush. I think the majority of the league has decided what he is and the minority is hoping in vain there's something more. So he doesn't really need to produce. Same with Rex. He's a known quantity. If he plays lights out (I know, who am I kidding?) he might earn a new contract, but there no pressure on him to produce. I don't think the pressure will really be on Rodgers unless he screws up this season. He has to take his knocks just like everyone else and show just enough to merit one more year. Tatum Bell? Who really expects that much from him? It's only Edwards second year, another bad pick. The whole AFC South doesn't make any sense to me. There's probably a few more but most have either already been called out or I'm too lazy to add them.

Comment

The Patriots dickriding in this article is pathetic. The Pats need Ellis Hobbs to somehow not be a terrible NFL corner next year, and their secondary as a whole is a mess. Backup QB is certainly not the most of their worries.

Comment

Obese? Naw. I'd say he just looks a little bit...

Forget a 6-pack! He's got a twelve pack! (also known as jelly rolls)

Oldie but a goodie.

Comment

Originally posted by Race for the Heisman View Post
                      I don't know every teams situations but I disagree with Reggie Bush. I think the majority of the league has decided what he is and the minority is hoping in vain there's something more. So he doesn't really need to produce. Same with Rex. He's a known quantity. If he plays lights out (I know, who am I kidding?) he might earn a new contract, but there no pressure on him to produce. I don't think the pressure will really be on Rodgers unless he screws up this season. He has to take his knocks just like everyone else and show just enough to merit one more year. Tatum Bell? Who really expects that much from him? It's only Edwards second year, another bad pick. The whole AFC South doesn't make any sense to me. There's probably a few more but most have either already been called out or I'm too lazy to add them.
                      I think the idea with Reggie and Rex is that they need to step up in order to prevent their being relegated to backup status for the remainder of their life. Rex is going to be in danger of losing his starting job from the get go, and Reggie is going to be taking a MASSIVE pay cut if he doesn't step up.

Stand Tall and Shake the Heavens!
                      The Destroyer Is Manifest!
                      I reserve the rights to retract any posts made betwen midnight and 5 AM PST due to being really, really drunk

Comment

jesus i hope we can get the Rex how he played in 2006. I mean if he gets enough protection he might just get good Rex again

Comment

Working...
                        X

Debug Information