Ahmad Bradshaw behind bars

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
    I really like Bradshaw, hope he doesn't have to miss any time during the season, he has some big play ability that you want in the game.
    Not only that but he's probably our toughest runner, the dude never stops churning those powerful little legs.

Comment

Originally posted by TheGreatEscape View Post
      Actually the midget's a good guy who f'd up in college, I'm pretty sure all of us have done/will do the same. It really isn't hard to f up your parole if you get a dick on your case.
      well, this could just be my opinion, but an underage/speeding ticket/getting caught with pot isnt exactly in the same boat as breaking into a dorm room and stealing a playstation.

I would count the first several under "mistakes college kids make" and the latter under "serious criminal activity."

I'm curious to know what he did here to violate probation. that should tell us a lot. something stupid like he forgot to report in is probably no big deal in the leagues eyes but another act of criminal activity would be.

Comment

Originally posted by BeerBaron View Post
        well, this could just be my opinion, but an underage/speeding ticket/getting caught with pot isnt exactly in the same boat as breaking into a dorm room and stealing a playstation.

I would count the first several under "mistakes college kids make" and the latter under "serious criminal activity."

I'm curious to know what he did here to violate probation. that should tell us a lot. something stupid like he forgot to report in is probably no big deal in the leagues eyes but another act of criminal activity would be.
        Stealing a PS2 game is "serious criminal activity"? Seriously? Maybe I just deal with a lot of scumbags but that's more in the "dick move" category than the "serious criminal activity". And every college student has made his fair share of dick moves.

Comment

I agree with you totally on that BeerBaron...Breaking into someones dorm and stealing a PS is on a different level than stupid things college kids might do.

He probably wont be slapped to hard for this violation of probation if it were him just missing a meeting or something. He will prolly still get to work with the team and may be suspended a game or two. Nothing to big. Though if its a heavy violation where he did something pretty bad...he may see a longer ban. He has been in prison for almost a week, so it has to more than just missing a probation officer meeting, I would think?

Comment

Stealing a PS2 game is "serious criminal activity"? Seriously? Maybe I just deal with a lot of scumbags but that's more in the "dick move" category than the "serious criminal activity". And every college student has made his fair share of dick moves.
            see....i think the difference is between whether or not it directly hurts other people in my book.

drinking underage (as long as you don't drive) isn't really a big deal imo. but stealing something is.

if you steal something from me, it means you thought about it, and then took something from me which belonged to me. not cool, id be pissed as hell.

and the initial offense isn't what the league will punish him on if they do this time around. it would depend on whatever wrongdoing he brought about to violate his probation

Comment

If you left your door unlocked and someone walked into your house and stole something worth 200 dollars and then walked out, you would only consider it a "dick" move? That mo fo stole something!!!! Something you worked your butt off to pay for. He knows you worked your butt off to pay for it and still walks in and takes it! That is "serious criminal activity"!

Comment

His first incident in the NFL, and it looks like it isn't even an incident as he is serving a previous offense. You don't get suspended for first incidents.

Comment

Originally posted by StripedWalrus View Post
                  I agree with you totally on that BeerBaron...Breaking into someones dorm and stealing a PS is on a different level than stupid things college kids might do.

He probably wont be slapped to hard for this violation of probation if it were him just missing a meeting or something. He will prolly still get to work with the team and may be suspended a game or two. Nothing to big. Though if its a heavy violation where he did something pretty bad...he may see a longer ban. He has been in prison for almost a week, so it has to more than just missing a probation officer meeting, I would think?
                  yeah thats what i'm thinking. something little the league probably won't care but if he committed some other crime, they may.

and to greatescape again, a dick move is when your buddy takes something of yours without asking you and is like "hey i borrowed you game." i'd be like "well you should have asked." thats a dick move.

now i don't know the whole story of his situation but if he was just taking something of his friends without permission, i doubt he would have gotten into serious trouble for it because friends don't report friends over little crap like that. (or at least not in my experience.)

Comment

You act like college dorms are vaults, the door was freaking unlocked, ish happens when you leave your dorm unlocked, Ahmad just screwed up and was that guy. Still not a big problem, more of just a dick move.

Comment

see....i think the difference is between whether or not it directly hurts other people in my book.

drinking underage (as long as you don't drive) isn't really a big deal imo. but stealing something is.

if you steal something from me, it means you thought about it, and then took something from me which belonged to me. not cool, id be pissed as hell.

and the initial offense isn't what the league will punish him on if they do this time around. it would depend on whatever wrongdoing he brought about to violate his probation
                      Or it means I saw an open dorm with cool ish on the inside and was dick enough to take ish from someone who i didn't know's room. Plus I'm waiting to see why his parole was violated.

Comment

If you left your door unlocked and someone walked into your house and stole something worth 200 dollars and then walked out, you would only consider it a "dick" move? That mo fo stole something!!!! Something you worked your butt off to pay for. He knows you worked your butt off to pay for it and still walks in and takes it! That is "serious criminal activity"!
                        That's not serious, I've had that happen to me and it really sucks and pisses me off but it's not serious criminal activity.

Comment

Or it means I saw an open dorm with cool ish on the inside and was dick enough to take ish from someone who i didn't know's room. Plus I'm waiting to see why his parole was violated.
                          but thats still stealing! if i lived in the dorm room id be pissed as hell and would be reporting it and whatnot. 95% of college students aren't going to do that, myself included. Now theres a much higher percentage of ones who will do "dick moves" like eat their roommates food, be loud when their roommate is trying to sleep, make a mess in the bathroom and not care, etc etc etc.

those are all "dick moves" which aren't exactly anything criminal unless you really really want to stretch the food eating one.

just straight up walking into a dorm room and taking something thats not yours doesn't fall under that same category, im sorry.

Comment

dude man, thats like saying "well I was walking down this rich neighborhood, checking all the doors to see if they were locked. I found one that wasnt, so I looked in and saw they had cool stuff. Since they had cool stuff, I figured I should take their TV. It was only a dick move because the door was unlocked and they had cool stuff. Since I don't know the people, its all good and isnt a major crime."

Comment

but thats still stealing! if i lived in the dorm room id be pissed as hell and would be reporting it and whatnot. 95% of college students aren't going to do that, myself included. Now theres a much higher percentage of ones who will do "dick moves" like eat their roommates food, be loud when their roommate is trying to sleep, make a mess in the bathroom and not care, etc etc etc.

those are all "dick moves" which aren't exactly anything criminal unless you really really want to stretch the food eating one.

just straight up walking into a dorm room and taking something thats not yours doesn't fall under that same category, im sorry.
                              I wish I went to your school. There are a lot of dicks here who'd do that to me. And I've had a lot of ish stolen from me, it sucks and I'm not going to defend theft, but I know a lot of good people who do steal from people they don't know.

Comment

dude man, thats like saying "well I was walking down this rich neighborhood, checking all the doors to see if they were locked. I found one that wasnt, so I looked in and saw they had cool stuff. Since they had cool stuff, I figured I should take their TV. It was only a dick move because the door was unlocked and they had cool stuff. Since I don't know the people, its all good and isnt a major crime."
                                If people are dumb enough not to protect their stuff, they can't expect there stuff not to get jacked, not defending stealing, I've never stolen and had a lot of things stolen from me, but it's a mistake, as long as Ahmad isn't a clepto it's not a big problem, it's mistake. mistakes happen, when the same mistakes occur regularly it becomes a problem.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information