Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bigbluedefense View Post
    no doubt.

i sure as hell hope so. the man has all world talent, and i see greatness in him if he can just keep his head on straight. im not joking when i say he can be the next Brian Westbrook. His vision, balance, speed and power for his size, coupled with his elusiveness and ability to block and catch...he's gonna a beast if he can just keep his head on straight.
    Woah now, lets not get ahead of ourselves.

Comment

Originally posted by eaglesfan_45 View Post
      Woah now, lets not get ahead of ourselves.
      well think of it this way. Westbrook didn't enter the league the way he is now. he had to develop into that kind of player.

I see Bradshaw in the same light. He's obviously not there yet, but he can get there IF he can keep his head on straight. Id go as far as saying that Bradshaw is further along in his development at this point in his career than Westbrook was in his rookie year.

But i do want to emphasize that he COULD be the next Westbrook, but that obviously doesn't mean that he will be. he has a lot of work to do, im just projecting. ideally id like to see him add another 10 lbs to his frame.

Comment

Originally posted by bigbluedefense View Post
        well think of it this way. Westbrook didn't enter the league the way he is now. he had to develop into that kind of player.

I see Bradshaw in the same light. He's obviously not there yet, but he can get there IF he can keep his head on straight. Id go as far as saying that Bradshaw is further along in his development at this point in his career than Westbrook was in his rookie year.

But i do want to emphasize that he COULD be the next Westbrook, but that obviously doesn't mean that he will be. he has a lot of work to do, im just projecting. ideally id like to see him add another 10 lbs to his frame.
        The Midget is a much tougher runner than Westbrook was coming in.

Comment

My biggest concern is how he comes into training camp. It is usually hard for younger players to stay in shape in the first place, but it could be extremely hard for him to stay in shape in prison. I personally feel he will probably be 3rd on the depth chart for at least 1/4 of the season just because of the jail time. Hopefully he can find time to stay in shape in prison.

Originally posted by Halsey
          I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.

Comment

Westbrook is the prototypical back for the Eagles system. Now I am not saying Westbrook is a product of the system, because he isn't. I am saying that he is talented but his skills are maximized in a WCO system.

Comment

Originally posted by Turtlepower View Post
              My biggest concern is how he comes into training camp. It is usually hard for younger players to stay in shape in the first place, but it could be extremely hard for him to stay in shape in prison. I personally feel he will probably be 3rd on the depth chart for at least 1/4 of the season just because of the jail time. Hopefully he can find time to stay in shape in prison.
              This is the time of year where a lot or players take a break and ahmad's going to have a lot of time where he's got little to do but work out.

Comment

Originally posted by TheGreatEscape View Post
                This is the time of year where a lot or players take a break and ahmad's going to have a lot of time where he's got little to do but work out.
                It is not just working out. It also has a lot to do with what you eat in the off-season and my guess is that the Virginia Penitentiary System does not have nutrition for inmates #1 in their priorities.

Originally posted by Halsey
                I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.

Comment

Working...
                X

Debug Information