• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BeerBaron
    started a topic Ahmad Bradshaw behind bars

Ahmad Bradshaw behind bars

http://www.inrich.com/cva/ric/news.a...6-19-0215.html

probation violation.

not a good start to their attempt at repeating as champs...

• Turtlepower
    replied
    Originally posted by TheGreatEscape View Post
    This is the time of year where a lot or players take a break and ahmad's going to have a lot of time where he's got little to do but work out.
    It is not just working out. It also has a lot to do with what you eat in the off-season and my guess is that the Virginia Penitentiary System does not have nutrition for inmates #1 in their priorities.

Leave a comment:

• TheGreatEscape
    replied
    Originally posted by Turtlepower View Post
    My biggest concern is how he comes into training camp. It is usually hard for younger players to stay in shape in the first place, but it could be extremely hard for him to stay in shape in prison. I personally feel he will probably be 3rd on the depth chart for at least 1/4 of the season just because of the jail time. Hopefully he can find time to stay in shape in prison.
    This is the time of year where a lot or players take a break and ahmad's going to have a lot of time where he's got little to do but work out.

Leave a comment:

• Bruce Banner
    replied
    Westbrook is the prototypical back for the Eagles system. Now I am not saying Westbrook is a product of the system, because he isn't. I am saying that he is talented but his skills are maximized in a WCO system.

Leave a comment:

• Turtlepower
    replied
    My biggest concern is how he comes into training camp. It is usually hard for younger players to stay in shape in the first place, but it could be extremely hard for him to stay in shape in prison. I personally feel he will probably be 3rd on the depth chart for at least 1/4 of the season just because of the jail time. Hopefully he can find time to stay in shape in prison.

Leave a comment:

• TheGreatEscape
    replied
    Originally posted by bigbluedefense View Post
    well think of it this way. Westbrook didn't enter the league the way he is now. he had to develop into that kind of player.

I see Bradshaw in the same light. He's obviously not there yet, but he can get there IF he can keep his head on straight. Id go as far as saying that Bradshaw is further along in his development at this point in his career than Westbrook was in his rookie year.

But i do want to emphasize that he COULD be the next Westbrook, but that obviously doesn't mean that he will be. he has a lot of work to do, im just projecting. ideally id like to see him add another 10 lbs to his frame.
    The Midget is a much tougher runner than Westbrook was coming in.

Leave a comment:

• bigbluedefense
    replied
    Originally posted by eaglesfan_45 View Post
    Woah now, lets not get ahead of ourselves.
    well think of it this way. Westbrook didn't enter the league the way he is now. he had to develop into that kind of player.

I see Bradshaw in the same light. He's obviously not there yet, but he can get there IF he can keep his head on straight. Id go as far as saying that Bradshaw is further along in his development at this point in his career than Westbrook was in his rookie year.

But i do want to emphasize that he COULD be the next Westbrook, but that obviously doesn't mean that he will be. he has a lot of work to do, im just projecting. ideally id like to see him add another 10 lbs to his frame.

Leave a comment:

• eaglesfan_45
    replied
    no doubt.

i sure as hell hope so. the man has all world talent, and i see greatness in him if he can just keep his head on straight. im not joking when i say he can be the next Brian Westbrook. His vision, balance, speed and power for his size, coupled with his elusiveness and ability to block and catch...he's gonna a beast if he can just keep his head on straight.
    Woah now, lets not get ahead of ourselves.

Leave a comment:

• bigbluedefense
    replied
    Originally posted by Go_Eli View Post
    A lot can change between college and the real world, just fyi.
    no doubt.

i sure as hell hope so. the man has all world talent, and i see greatness in him if he can just keep his head on straight. im not joking when i say he can be the next Brian Westbrook. His vision, balance, speed and power for his size, coupled with his elusiveness and ability to block and catch...he's gonna a beast if he can just keep his head on straight.

Leave a comment:

• Jughead10
    replied
    How does Ahmad Bradshaw end up doing 30 days for breaking probation from stealing a playstation game yet Pacman Jones has never served any jail time that I can remember. Bradshaw probably had a real crappy lawyer before he entered the NFL.

Leave a comment:

• Go_Eli
    replied
    oh and Bradshaw was a douche for his behavior. hopefully he's changed, but what a douchebag.
    A lot can change between college and the real world, just fyi.

Leave a comment:

• bigbluedefense
    replied
    oh and Bradshaw was a douche for his behavior. hopefully he's changed, but what a douchebag.

Leave a comment:

• bigbluedefense
    replied
    this incident stemmed before he was even drafted. he'll be back before training camp.

he's on a short leash though, and he knows it. so far so good, he's been a model citizen for the Giants ever since he got drafted. hopefully he can stay that way.

im tellin ya, if this guy can just keep his head on straight, we're looking at the next Brian Westbrook. I think he can be that good. He's an amazing talent, he just needs to keep his head on straight.

Thankfully we have depth in case he does screw up. Although our depth is injury prone.

Leave a comment:

• eaglesfan_45
    replied
    Originally posted by MetSox17 View Post
    So prior to you being robbed you still had some respect for a thief?

That's the funny thing about a lot of people. They don't take the time to understand and look at things as if it were happening to them. I'm sorry for your loss, EF, but to hate someone that breaks the law only after something similar happens to you is a bit hypocritical.

I've never been robbed, nor have i ever been a victim to any other type of illegal activity, but people that are involved with that type of thing have absolutely no shred of respect on my part.
    Before I was robbed I still hated them, but now, I HATE them and hope they DIE

But for the most part your post was correct sadly enough :(

Leave a comment:

• MetSox17
    replied
    Originally posted by eaglesfan_45 View Post
    I just lost all respect for Ahmad Bradshaw. He is now the NFL player I hate most (tied with Jack Ikegwounu). I was robbed and everything of value was stolen. The pried my door open and stole $6000 dollars worth of stuff. I ****** people who steal things!
    So prior to you being robbed you still had some respect for a thief?

That's the funny thing about a lot of people. They don't take the time to understand and look at things as if it were happening to them. I'm sorry for your loss, EF, but to hate someone that breaks the law only after something similar happens to you is a bit hypocritical.

I've never been robbed, nor have i ever been a victim to any other type of illegal activity, but people that are involved with that type of thing have absolutely no shred of respect on my part.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X

Debug Information