Tommie Harris signs 4 year extension

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tommie Harris signs 4 year extension

I definetly think he's good enough to get is own thread. NFL Network just reported that he signed a 4 year extension worth $38- 40 mil.

good news for the Bears, he is one of the best DT in the league and he is still young. He is an ideal 3 technique DT and I'm sure he could have had a ton of offers in FA. He would have been in High Demand.
    Last edited by eaglesfan_45; 06-19-2008, 11:22 PM.

Comment

The most explosive undertackle in the league. mini sapp

which sucks because insider within the bucs say that the Bucs were preparing to offer him something along the lines of 5 years 45 million

Comment

WOOOOOO!!! Tommie Harris 4 life!!!!

Comment

This is the same thing we have in the Bears forum. Banner, like I said A) We offered more money than what "bucs insiders say" and B) He was still under contract with us, we just extened him.

Originally posted by BeansDooma
          who retires first: brett favre or aaron rodgers?

Comment

Originally posted by bearfan View Post
            This is the same thing we have in the Bears forum. Banner, like I said A) We offered more money than what "bucs insiders say" and B) He was still under contract with us, we just extened him.
            bear, those numbers are probably way off. I thought I was in the neighborhood but I wasn't.

Comment

http://www.nfl.com/news/story?id=090...o&confirm=true

link

Comment

Good extension. Quite reasonable based on other contracts, like Kelly's. Wouldn't mind if Haynesworth got done for a contract like this.

Comment

Originally posted by OzTitan View Post
                  Good extension. Quite reasonable based on other contracts, like Kelly's. Wouldn't mind if Haynesworth got done for a contract like this.
                  That was my concern, I thought Kelly would really throw off the curve.

Comment

Didnt really matter what the numbers were for me. He deserves any kind of contract the Bears would give him. He is one of the top5 defensive guys I would pick if I were starting a franchise. Hes a ******* stud. Wish we had him rather than Hall. :/

"He's the leader of the next great class of NFL players." - John Elway on Matt Ryan

Comment

Originally posted by d34ng3l021 View Post
                      Didnt really matter what the numbers were for me. He deserves any kind of contract the Bears would give him. He is one of the top5 defensive guys I would pick if I were starting a franchise. Hes a ******* stud. Wish we had him rather than Hall. :/
                      no doubt. If I was starting a cover 2 he would be #1.

Comment

Oh year, cover 2 corners are easier to find than majority positions IMO. Vasher was a 2nd day pick I believe, Tillman was a 2nd rounder too, and both play exceptionally in the system. Throw in Trumaine McBride who was a later round pick last year for us, who came in and played very well, and it all goes to show that in building the cover 2 you dont have to look far for a CB

Originally posted by BeansDooma
                        who retires first: brett favre or aaron rodgers?

Comment

Id take Urlacher until Tommie can play a full year.

Comment

Originally posted by regoob2 View Post
                            Not to argue about something trivial but a quality undertackle makes the enter cover 2 work. Well a tampa 2 at least.
                            I get what you are saying though.

Are most of his injuries minor?

Comment

Originally posted by regoob2 View Post
                              Harris is a lot younger though and he's only missed 4 games in his four year career. I'd take Harris.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information