Jones gearing up for comeback in NFL

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
    San Diego should be interested. Right now they have no depth behind LT. I shudder at the thought of Darren Sproles being a feature back in the NFL.
    Speaking of San Diego RBs, does anyone remember LT's comment on Hester?

Originally Posted by scottyboy
    my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
    But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

Comment

Originally posted by Bills2083 View Post
      No. What did he say?

Comment

Originally posted by CJSchneider View Post
        from the same article

"Jones is vying for a job along with free agent running backs such as Shaun Alexander, Chris Henry, Ron Dayne and Cedric Benson."

I put him 3rd in that list.
        A healthy Kevin Jones is #1 on that list by a pretty long shot.

Comment

Originally posted by Bills2083 View Post
          "Doesn't matter how small, slow or white he may be. He's a player."

Comment

Good, I think he could be a capable #1 back if he finds a capable o-line. I think he could be a good fit for the Chargers as the #2.

Comment

Thanks Woody

Originally Posted by scottyboy
              my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
              But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

Comment

Why are the Titans still looking to add RB depth. They've drafted about 18 of them already.

Comment

Working...
                X

Debug Information