Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steven Jackson sounds pissed!

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news;_yl...yhoo&type=lgns

"I predicted a number based off of a perfect season," Jackson says. "I learned something things will come up. Two things killed me: My offensive line was just decimated, and our receivers didn't block. You look at Adrian Peterson, LaDainian Tomlinson or anyone who has a ton of yards, and those guys on the perimeter block. For me, I wasn't only looking at eight in the box, but if I happened to get through the line and out to the perimeter, the defenders were all over me."
    last December at the Edward Jones Dome, he doesn't hold back, saying, "You've got to love those Rams fans who showed their loyalty by selling their tickets to Packers and Steelers fans, so half the people in the stadium were rooting against us. It was like playing road games. We ran out of the tunnel and got booed. It was ridiculous. I was livid. In St. Louis, it's one of two things. They either love me or they (expletive) hate me. I'm not a diva, but if I'm pissed
    Yikes.....Steven needs to tone it down a bit. Hard to see him resigning with St. Louis after these comments and this hasn't been the first time he's made comments like this. Torry Holt is a true professional but he isn't going to take that kind of sh*t from Jackson.

Just come to Chicago and we gonna figure something out!

Comment

I like hearing is true feelings instead of the usual B.S. most players spout off to the media just to make sure things don't look bad.

Doesn't mean I think all players should do that, just a nice refreshing change to hear a player say whats really on his mind.

Comment

Your welcome on the Eagles any day Steven Jackson, we wouldn't boo you or sell our tickets to rival fans. Plus we have a good o-line and WRs who block! :D

And a little side-bar: Steven Jackson is from Vegas!

Comment

McGahee for SJack strait up!??
          HALL OF FAMER!
          PUT ART MODELL IN THE HALL OF FAME!
          JUSTIN BLACKMON IS A GOLDEN GOD!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999

Comment

Originally posted by EdReedUnstoppable View Post
            McGahee for SJack strait up!??
            Ill top that!

AP for SJax

Comment

I'm willing to trade Corell Buckhalter, a bag of chips and a puppy for Steven Jackson.

and maybe I'll throw in a sandwich

Comment

He sure has alot to say for the 2nd best back on his team
                RIP Sean Michael Taylor

Comment

Torry Holt Is Still Over-rated!!!!!!!!!!1!!11!!!!!!!!!!!!11!!!!!!!!111!!!!! !1!!!!!!!

Comment

Does this mean we get to look forward to isaac bruce not blocking downfield for frank gore?

Comment

Wait, WR are supposed to Block?

Comment

Originally posted by Renji View Post
                        Wait, WR are supposed to Block?
                        ZOMGZ whenzz did thizz happenzz

Comment

Man, i still cry a little inside to this day over passing on Steven Jackson. Instead of having Jackson we were stuck with Julius "I'll fall if you touch me" Jones. Plus, all we got of the first was Marcus Spears. Bleh

Comment

HEY GUESS WHAT SJAX! you shouldn't even be starting. You're the 2nd best back on your team. I like him, but he should just seriously get traded for some OL and then Leonard will set the single season rushing record. In one game
                            We ALL bleed scarlet
                            New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
                            UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
                            Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
                            BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

wow why did i know this would come?

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information