X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RaiderNation View Post
    every time some1 says something good about the raiders this guy goes nuts
    LOL............so true........LOL

We have the worst offense line of All-time hands down, bar none. Is that why it improved so much year giving up 30 less sacks and 6th Ranked rushing offense? Exactly how does a offensive line get worse when:
    1. Playing with same QB all year as opposed to 4 different QB's
    2. Replaced the worst player on the line AKA Barry sims, and sure Kwame not might be great but tom cable did draft him for his style of play in SF.
    3. We have Zach miller who is a excellent blocker and in Russell's only start recorded 8 receptions
    4. New and improved Runningbacks. Michael Bush, Darren McFadden anybody?
    5.We get to play the chiefs twice a year, who got rid of Jared allen the only Game changer on the entire team.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!! see you in september
    Last edited by RaiderFan; 06-23-2008, 05:48 PM.

Comment

Couple of things.

1. I'd take the AFC's top ten TE's unquestionably over anyone outside of the NFC's top 3.

2. Heath Miller. Hope the Jets fans who were so pleased that they passed on him for Doug Jolley and Mike Nugent are still happy about it. After, all, he had a "sports hernia".

3. If Chris Baker has the best hands among TE's on the Jets team, then congrats, they have wasted another first rounder on a TE.

Comment

I guess 3rd is ok for the Chiefs, even though Tony G is going to go down as the best TE of all time! (homer!)

Originally posted by fenikz
        His soft D really turns me off
        ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

Suck it, blowfish.

Derek Schouman will dominate for about one drive until he gets hurt for being too small and injury prone!
          Last edited by SuperMcGee; 06-23-2008, 10:01 PM.

Comment

I know columnists rave about him, but Im not the biggest Ben Watson fan. For all his measureables, he should be so much better than he is.

Where did Kyle Brady go? I love that dude as a blocking TE. He's like another linemen on the field.

Comment

I wonder how crazy of numbers Winslow would have put up if he never broke his leg and wrecked his bike.

Comment

Originally posted by WinslowBodden View Post
                I wonder how crazy of numbers Winslow would have put up if he never broke his leg and wrecked his bike.
                he'd easily be the best TE in the league if it wasn't for that.

I have him ranked #2 anyway, behind Gates.

Comment

Originally posted by RaiderNation View Post
                  also funny thing is oaklands oline did better thatn yours. we gave up 42 sacks while the cheifs gave up 54... plus we had a top 10 running game
                  You also passed the 4th least amount of times in the NFL. You gave up a sack every 11 pass plays. That isn't much better than the 10.23 pass plays for every sack given up by the Chiefs.

We're also not the ones who signed Kwame Harris to be our left tackle. Brian Waters is the only player starting at the same position as last years line. I would say the Chiefs did alot more for their line than the Raiders did for theirs.

Comment

Originally posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
                    I think the Texans should move up ahead of the Broncos. Daniels has been a beast these last 2 years and seeing as Crumpler might return to form hes no lock and the Broncos have been looking for a good TE since Sharp.
                    As much as I hate to give credit to a division rival the Broncos have a pretty good tandem with Scheffler and Graham.

Comment

I'm fine with the Chiefs at three while Gonzo is still a beast he has not been as good in the red zone as Gates and Winslow the last few years and will have a rookie behind him.

Comment

Originally posted by Splat420 View Post
                        I'm fine with the Chiefs at three while Gonzo is still a beast he has not been as good in the red zone as Gates and Winslow the last few years and will have a rookie behind him.
                        He's getting up there in years, so can't blame him for declining a bit.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
                        don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend

Comment

Originally posted by Addict View Post
                          He's getting up there in years, so can't blame him for declining a bit.
                          Its not really him as much as we have not really had any one else as a threat in the red zone so he gets covered by two or three players.

He still puts up pro bowl numbers for yards and catches every year now that we have D-Bo it should free up Gonzo.

I look for Gonzo to have at least one maybe two more pro bowl type years he is in great shape I read he became a vegan and has never felt better.

Comment

I think Tony G has a couple good years left in him great player
                            Originally posted by 49erNation85
                            I dunno even half of those guys why did we sign them jeez.

Comment

Working...
                            X

Debug Information