No announcement yet.

Sporting News: NFC Wide Receivers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yea but those two are old. If Monk Benett and Hester play way we are set for seasons to come

Comment

Originally posted by Renji View Post
      yea but those two are old. If Monk Benett and Hester play way we are set for seasons to come
      the only problem with hester is that if he has even an average season at WR while staying studly as a KR, he is going to cost a bundle more to resign than if he's just a situational WR and a stud KR.

could be the difference between just making sure he's higher paid than roscoe parrish and having to fork out Berrian type money to him....

Comment

doesnt matter, as long as we get a SB :D

Comment

Originally posted by Renji View Post
          doesnt matter, as long as we get a SB :D
          ok....then it doesn't matter. but barring that, its going to be costly for Hester to become a good WR

Comment

btw the Eagles are really high up there :/ did they count Westbrook as a receiver?

Comment

Originally posted by no love View Post
              I personally like the Cardinals and Lions WR's the most. They can dominate teams with the size they have on the outside. Of course this assuming that they are all healthy. It's too bad that the Lions QB is Kitna, bc Calvin Johnson deserves better.
              Kitna is already a massive improvement over Reggie Ball :D

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
              don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend

Comment

no one is thinking the giants are a little overrated?

Comment

I think it's pretty clear the top tier in the NFC, in terms of wide receivers, consists of Detroit, Arizona, and Green Bay (that's the order in which I would rank them).

After that, there's a noticable gap to the second tier imo, but I definitely put the Giants as the lead at #4.
                  Pugnacity, testosterone, truculence, and belligerence.

Comment

I'm surprised the Rams are even that high. Drew Bennett was garbage last year and Burton and Avery are unproven.

Comment

Its pretty sad that the Buccaneers are being kept afloat by Joey Galloway. This isn't taking away from him at all, mind you. If he gets hurt we would be dead last.
                      (this is a bucs fan saying this)

Comment

Told you Zona had the best WR corps.

Basically 1 WR has New Orleans in the top 10. That's insane.

Comment

If Steve Breaston is used as how Welker was used last year and Pope develops, the Cards will be a hard time to stop in the air.

Comment

Originally posted by PACKmanN View Post
                            If Steve Breaston is used as how Welker was used last year and Pope develops, the Cards will be a hard time to stop in the air.
                            well.....yeah, could be nice but.

Kurt Warner =/= Tom Brady
                            Matt Leinart =/= Tom Brady

hell, even

Kurt Warner + Matt Leinart =/= Tom Brady

I really like Arizona's WR corps but Kurt Warner is probably only going to go downhill from here and Leinart has yet to show that he's going uphill at all...

Comment

Originally posted by Hwoarang View Post
                              Told you Zona had the best WR corps.

Basically 1 WR has New Orleans in the top 10. That's insane.
                              Thats true about 3 other teams too. Whats insane about it?

Comment

Not dead last baby thats what im talkin about! :)
                                Originally posted by 49erNation85
                                I dunno even half of those guys why did we sign them jeez.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information