Sporting News: NFC Wide Receivers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by xooberon View Post
    panthers should be above the eagles (as should some other teams) but apart from that the list doesn't look that bad.

i remember last year sporting news did these and they would have a top 5 list right next to the main list. anyone got that? i wanna see where they rank smith

Edit: Just found it
    Anquan Boldin should at least be over Colston.

Comment

The panthers seem a bit low to me i think that they should be 5th

Comment

I want to see more out of Calvin Johnson before I put him over Fitz. Well here it goes:

Fitz > CJ
        Boldin < Williams

Although I think Doucet is gonna be good, I can't argue for wanting to see more out of CJ and then put Doucet over Furrey. I will however say that Doucet WILL be better than Furrey/McDonald. From what I hear, I would probably take Breaston over McDonald.

Comment

Originally posted by YAYareaRB View Post
          I want to see more out of Calvin Johnson before I put him over Fitz. Well here it goes:

Fitz > CJ
          Boldin < Williams

Although I think Doucet is gonna be good, I can't argue for wanting to see more out of CJ and then put Doucet over Furrey. I will however say that Doucet WILL be better than Furrey/McDonald. From what I hear, I would probably take Breaston over McDonald.
          You seriously think Roy Williams is better than Boldin?

Comment

Originally posted by Crickett View Post
            Thats true about 3 other teams too. Whats insane about it?
            Those other teams don't have their #3 leading the league in drops.

Originally posted by DragonFireKai View Post
            Being in the top 10 out of 16 isn't that impressive.
            Says the guy who has to disagree with everything I say.
            Last edited by Hwoarang; 06-26-2008, 10:56 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by YAYareaRB View Post

Fitz > CJ
              Boldin < Williams

If anyone should know of Boldin's greatness it should be a 49ers fan

Comment

Working...
              X

Debug Information