No announcement yet.

Brandon Marshall facing suspension

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Regardless of what comes from this, it is rediculous that Marshall put himself in this situation again.

I have given Marshall the benefet of the doubt in the past, and tho0ught he would change, but after this many mistakes it just becomes stupid.

One more mistake and he deserves a hefty suspension, un less he is convicted of this and gets a large suspension to begin with, although i really hope that is not the case.

It is really disapointing to have someone this talented repeatedly getting in trouble even after he said he would clean it up. I wasnt wit everyone before who said he was already a bad charachter guy, because he does seem nice, but after so many **** ups you just cant excuse anyone anymore, i really hope he changes his ways...

Comment

I was just starting to get a bit optimistic about our team, and I read this. Thanks a lot Brandon.

Comment

My take on this, is the latest arrest was in march, the NFL knew about it then...and nothing has happened yet....from what ive been reading his DUI is likely to get dropped, and his past track record with is ex-gf no charges will get pressed

and if anyone of you have read he has started catching passes and there is no setback the only thing that is wrong with is hand it numbness on the top...which has nothing to do the ability to catch

So all in all I CANT WAIT for Marshall to embaress the NFL this year

Comment

Originally posted by Denver Bronco56 View Post
          My take on this, is the latest arrest was in march, the NFL knew about it then...and nothing has happened yet....from what ive been reading his DUI is likely to get dropped, and his past track record with is ex-gf no charges will get pressed

and if anyone of you have read he has started catching passes and there is no setback the only thing that is wrong with is hand it numbness on the top...which has nothing to do the ability to catch

So all in all I CANT WAIT for Marshall to embaress the NFL this year
          Just like you just "embaressed" yourself with your amazing spelling abilities?

Oldie but a goodie.

Comment

Working...
          X

Debug Information