No announcement yet.

Worst FA move?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pitt cutting Joey Porter was pretty bad.

Comment

Walker is awful. He is one of those players who passes the eyeball test but once he gets on the field just sucks it up. Deff a horrible move.

Comment

Its gotta be walker, he is just sorry all together
        RIP Sean Michael Taylor

Comment

Originally posted by rocco31fb View Post
          Langston Walker will do well in Buffalo. You can stamp that as a guarentee.

Oakland sucks and everyone that goes there will do, and has done, poorly.

Why? Because he plays for your favorite team?
          Originally posted by Paul
          Eli's opportunity to become a legend.
          Originally posted by Vikes99ej
          These last 50 seconds will define Eli Manning.
          MISSION ACCOMPLISHED

Comment

I'm gonna go with Lewis getting $10 million in guaranteed. He has looked terrible the past couple years.
            Originally posted by Paul
            Eli's opportunity to become a legend.
            Originally posted by Vikes99ej
            These last 50 seconds will define Eli Manning.
            MISSION ACCOMPLISHED

Comment

Originally posted by Number 10 View Post
              Why? Because he plays for your favorite team?
              Pretty much. Suddenly he is a good player now that the Bills signed him. Walker sucks and will always suck. Bills fan just trying to make an excuse for him. That is all.

Comment

Clements. 80 mil??

Comment

the contract is backloaded. Consider it a 4 year deal. i dont know for how much.
                  Peyton Manning Fanboy
                  Originally posted by Complex
                  They said I couldn't be a high school QB. They said I couldn't get a D1 scholarship. BeerBaron said I couldn't beat the Bears. - Tebow

Proving the doubters wrong.

Comment

It is definitely what we gave Langston Walker, that is terrible, unless of course he somehow turns into a pro-bowl player in Buffalo for some reason. Even scarier is that he might end up at guard and be paid that much cash.

Comment

I've got to go with the amount of money these mid-tier free agents are being paid. This kind of free spending is reminds me of baseball monopoly money spending is bound to cause headaches down the road. I mean Steve Hutchinson got a huge contract and yet some complained that it was too much, and now Dockery is making more then him? Nate Clements is getting QB type of money? How did he become worth more then Champ Bailey and Chris McAlister? Ovie Mughelli is now worth more then Lorenzo Neal, and after a half year as the starting fullback? Also its mind boggling that money is getting tossed around willy nilly and we're not complaining about Daniel Snyder as the one responsible? It is a strange time to be a football fan...

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
                      On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
                      Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Comment

Langston Walker and Michael Lewis.

Comment

Derrick Dockery- $49mill 7 years $18.5 Million in guaranteed money
                          Langston Walker- $25mill 5 years
                          Nate Clements- $80mill 8 years $22 Million guaranteed money

Comment

Walker was just ridiculous. Last thing I want to do is just hand him a starting gig and give him good starter money.

Comment

i dont understand why dockery is getting paid hutchinson money, and becuase of that that is the worst deal

Comment

We're seeing "market value" being completely re-written. With all the extra money teams have now, it's like they really don't care how much they spend on a player, as long as they get him.

It'll be a huge problem once player contracts escalate to the point where small market teams can no longer compete for players' services.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information