Top 50 NFL Players

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by neko4 View Post
    Ugh, distgusting piece of crap. Maybe NFLDC should make their own list.
    lol we'd never agree.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
    don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend

Comment

Good to see that the abysmal Lions team didn't hinder the selection of Ernie Sims. He is awesome.
      R.I.P. L.E.F.
      "I am the one who knocks!"

Comment

No DeAngelo Hall is bull.

And 4-3 outside linebackers never get their due.
        Virginia Tech.
        ACC Champions 2004, 2007, 2008, 2010

Next Up: 2012

Comment

That was pretty disgusting... Im a packers fan and Im ticked off that Urlacher was at 32.... and Woodson at 18? Thats a case of overrating the underrated... I also think Barnett was snubbed, hes a complete monster. And Aso really needs his due, I think he's a top 10 player.

Comment

Originally posted by Addict View Post
            lol we'd never agree.

We could have a big ballot...
            The player that gets voted Number 1 gets 6 points. The Players that gets voted 2nd could get 5, the players 3-20 get 4 points, 21-30 get 3 points, 31-40 get 2 points, and 41-50 get 1 point. Or something like that.

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher

Comment

lol have funny getting the results

Comment

Just one raven? blah...i think guys like terrell suggs, haloti ngata, willis mcgahee, and even ray lewis should still be able to compete to be on this list
                Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                The APS is strong in this one.
                Originally posted by killxswitch
                Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

Ill give Matt Ryan a year before he gives everyone in the top10 a run for their money.

"He's the leader of the next great class of NFL players." - John Elway on Matt Ryan

Comment

ugh.. not one jet on there.

Kerry Rhodes doesn't crack the list but Sanders is top 10.
                    Penn State University - Detroit Red Wings - New York Jets - Red Bull New York - Fulham FC

Comment

Mario Williams at 6? Come on. He does deserve to be on this list, but not at number 6. And definitely not above Jared Allen.

edit: Hooray, Tony G made the top 50, one Chief baby!
                      Last edited by vidae; 06-27-2008, 03:42 PM.

Originally posted by fenikz
                      His soft D really turns me off
                      ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

I brushed this list to the wayside as soon as I read it, obviously these aren't the top 50 NFL players they are HIS favorite players, and the players he dislikes didn't make the list...The fact that Romo, Terrance Newman, and Witten didn't make the list tells me all I need to know.

I could live with Romo and an argument could be made if you choose to make one, but Newman and Jason Witten? Thats flat out ridiculous.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                        I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

I like the list decent enough...personally I think upside should be considered in lists like this because football is such a different game each and every year.

Theres just so much variation in year to year performance for non-uber elites that age, natural athleticism, and physical tools kind of have to be meshed with past performance for analysis. For example...Mario Williams is a top 10 player in the league on the list...is anyone really going to argue that give his performance last season as well as the likeliness to match or even top that this year and years afterward?

Bob Sanders being in the top 10 is just disturbing to me...he's not even the best safety in football but he's one of the top 10 players in the league? I don't even think he's *close* to the best safety in the NFL either...like wtf. It's just crazy to think this guy is a top 10 player in the league and Kerry Rhoes can't even make the top 50...
                          Last edited by SenorGato; 06-27-2008, 05:07 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BamaFalcon59 View Post
                            No DeAngelo Hall is bull.

And 4-3 outside linebackers never get their due.
                            actually, i'd say not having Hall in the top 50 is pretty accurate.

Courtesy of Fenikz - Much Appreciated

Originally posted by dRaFtDoRk
                            You can't be a good corner if no one throws your way. Thats my way of seeing it.

Comment

3 eagles isn't too bad. I do think Brian Westbrook is too low though.

Comment

Originally posted by SenorGato View Post
                                I like the list decent enough...personally I think upside should be considered in lists like this because football is such a different game each and every year.

Theres just so much variation in year to year performance for non-uber elites that age, natural athleticism, and physical tools kind of have to be meshed with past performance for analysis. For example...Mario Williams is a top 10 player in the league on the list...is anyone really going to argue that give his performance last season as well as the likeliness to match or even top that this year and years afterward?

Bob Sanders being in the top 10 is just disturbing to me...he's not even the best safety in football but he's one of the top 10 players in the league? I don't even think he's *close* to the best safety in the NFL either...like wtf. It's just crazy to think this guy is a top 10 player in the league and Kerry Rhoes can't even make the top 50...
                                If I'm not mistaking Sanders was last years defensive MVP, kinda makes a point of him being one of the defensive guys around full stop, not saying that he couldn't be lower but waying its strange is pushing it way to far. Also I want to stress as said before that Brees could probably rise a couple of places IMO. Mainly though I just thought that Osi got way to little love and that the pats perhaps had a bit to much love

Saints 2014 draft wish list:
                                - No pass rusher till the fourth round (or preferably at all)
                                - Corner or Wideout in the first
                                - No reaching
                                - No Kelvin Benjamin

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information