• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Top 50 NFL Players

Big Ben is the 4th best QB? Get real.

http://cbs.sportsline.com/nfl/story/10877567/rss

wow Urlacher at 32? thats really bad...

Comment

are player rankings the default article to write for all NFL writers this time of year?

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

I am going to say this. I like this list. Its a step above from other lists that ESPN publishes and it seems as if Pete wasnt a complete dumbass this time around. There are often huge flaws with lists like these on CBSSportsline or ESPN or SI, but nothing here stands out. I think Mario Williams and Bob Sanders are a bit high, Nnamdi is a bit low, but theres nothing huge. And there is a decent reasoning for why.

"He's the leader of the next great class of NFL players." - John Elway on Matt Ryan

Comment

Come on, come on tell us how overrated and over the hill Champ Bailey is Raider fans....

and why Aso isnt within 20 spots of him... (and isnt even the second corner although i dont agree wit that)

Comment

Two Packers players are ranked; Woodson is 18 and Kampman is 45. Now I love my Packers, but I don't think Charles Woodson is the 18th best player in the NFL. He is a terrific corner and certainly better than Al Harris, but I would drop his overall ranking to somewhere between 25-30. Aaron Kampman, on the other hand, is just as important and makes just as great, maybe more, impact than Woodson and to see him 27 spots lower than Woodson doesn't work for me. Kampman is a complete package and there are very few like him in the NFL.

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

I'd argue where Brees is but i'd be called a homer.

Comment

I love Ed Reed's description. He is what safeties like Roy Williams wish they could be. Love it.

Also gonna say that everyone on the "Just Missed Out" list could go ahead and Welker and Hester.

Silverback....still the best.

+rep to Jakey for the sig

Comment

Hester > Everyone

Comment

Originally posted by Renji View Post
                    Hester > Everyone Else on the Bear's Team
                    fixed it for ya. now it is a true statement.

Silverback....still the best.

+rep to Jakey for the sig

Comment

Originally posted by terribletowel39 View Post
                      I love Ed Reed's description. He is what safeties like Roy Williams wish they could be. Love it.

Also gonna say that everyone on the "Just Missed Out" list could go ahead and Welker and Hester.
                      Seriously, I can't believe some people think Welker is a better receiver than guys like Anquan Boldin, Roy Williams, Marques Colston, and a bunch more. He's a really good slot receiver, but if he was on a team where he either had to be an outside receiver, or didn't have Tom Brady throwing to him and Randy Moss taking pressure off him, he would be good but probably not even rated in the top 200 players.

Comment

Originally posted by terribletowel39 View Post

Just read all the names and you are right.

Comment

*sees Prisco wrote it*

Oh, alright then everything makes perfect sense now.

Witten should at least be on this list, Romo I think just misses out. Tatupu is really high up there for me and I think Hester should be much higher. And wow Mario Williams at 6?! I mean I like him, but he's not the 6th best player in the league. Champ at 5 is a few spots too high for me as well. Westbrook is much better than 20.
                          Last edited by skinzzfan25; 06-27-2008, 12:53 PM.

Comment

Ugh, distgusting piece of crap. Maybe NFLDC should make their own list.

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher

Comment

Why make a list comparing different positions? Idiotic.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information