No announcement yet.

Daunt Culpepper sets Guiness Record in Madden

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I bet every TD he threw to Randy on the game, he shed a little tear.

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher

Comment

Originally posted by Eagles own the NFC East View Post
      i do feel pretty bad for culpepper, but then again, his millions of dollars and b****** and ho's wipe away those tears.
      well put, well put.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

I'm still amazed he never worked out in Miami, I never believed he was that dependent on Moss or that offense. I mean if it weren't for Manning breaking the TD record that season, Culpepper would have been MVP, easily. This is truly a low point.

Comment

Originally posted by saintsfan912 View Post
          The funny part about him is Nick Saban believing in his knee more than Drew Brees' shoulder. Thank you Nick Saban for being such a ******* idiot.
          It was a resonable assumption at the time. Usually shoulder injuries for a QB are career altering, if not ending. Knee injuries usually don't have the same problems for QBs. But you combine being dropped into a lousy offense, with lousy recievers, with a terrible line, with a poor shematic fit, with coming from a high octane offense with Randy Moss, and you have a recipe for disaster.

Stand Tall and Shake the Heavens!
          The Destroyer Is Manifest!
          I reserve the rights to retract any posts made betwen midnight and 5 AM PST due to being really, really drunk

Comment

Originally posted by DragonFireKai View Post
            It was a resonable assumption at the time. Usually shoulder injuries for a QB are career altering, if not ending. Knee injuries usually don't have the same problems for QBs. But you combine being dropped into a lousy offense, with lousy recievers, with a terrible line, with a poor shematic fit, with coming from a high octane offense with Randy Moss, and you have a recipe for disaster.
            Haha the way you put it Manning and Brady both would fail as well. Ya Miami being awful certainly didn't help. Moss obviously helped Culpepper alot but Culpepper was pretty good at 1 time and id imagine he would have some skill.

Sick Sig By BoneKrusher

Comment

Best combo on madden ever...all you had to do was sprint out to the right and heave a ball up and it would be a 60 yard td score for moss

"O-H-I-O...its a four letter word."
              Mike Tirico

Magilla Gorilla ain'ta killa, ...

Roger Goodell's Beautify the NFL Campaign-No Violence-No Criminals-No Fun

"(Ole Miss QB) Bo Wallace is one of those types of quarterbacks who is always trying to save the city but he's actually burning it down." -- NFC director of scouting

Comment

Originally posted by PackerLegend View Post
                Haha the way you put it Manning and Brady both would fail as well. Ya Miami being awful certainly didn't help. Moss obviously helped Culpepper alot but Culpepper was pretty good at 1 time and id imagine he would have some skill.
                Well if Manning and Brady had a Knee injury just before that I m sure they would have failed too

Comment

I remember during his 39 TD season Moss was injured for most of it, so it's not like he was totally dependent on him

Comment

He was rushed back in Miami, he was nowhere near ready to play and he basically tried to make every pass entirely with his arm.

That is correct comahan
                    I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                    <3 dg

Comment

Wow.....Daunte has too much time on his hands....

Comment

Originally posted by PackerLegend View Post
                        They'd likely do better, given they aren't as dependent upon their mobility as Culpepper was, but not a great amount better. They'd both look pretty bad. I don't think people realize just how bad Miami was when Culpepper was thrown out there.

Stand Tall and Shake the Heavens!
                        The Destroyer Is Manifest!
                        I reserve the rights to retract any posts made betwen midnight and 5 AM PST due to being really, really drunk

Comment

lol I can only imagine Culpepper sitting on his couch right now reminiscing of the old days in Minnesota and reflecting on his time with Moss. Then he picks up Madden 02 and see's himself on the cover, puts the game into his PS2 and starts chucking up bombs to Moss hoping that his derailed career can be resurrected through a video game.

Comment

He probably is going play by play in his head while he gets the score of 14,500. "Culpepper drops back ohhh he connects with Moss 99 yrd TD. **** you Payton Manning lets see you do that"

Comment

Did he start doing that keep on rolling crap after setting the record. :D

Sick Sig By BoneKrusher

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information