Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Daunt Culpepper sets Guiness Record in Madden

http://maddenlist.com/2008/06/27/dau...ord-in-madden/

Guy has had some serious time to get his game up lol.

Yah, now we know why he turned down green bay

Comment

Sad thing? Its madden 02 where he still is awesome

Comment

Can someone tell me what the hell happened to C-pep? I just don't buy that he was completely a product of Randy Moss when Moss was hurt for half of Culpepper's career year.

Comment

"Randy, go deep!!"

Comment

He is for sure in the pass missing the good ol' days when he was good. He is probably in his backyard right now saying "Daunte is going back, hes got Carter and Moss deep..."

Comment

I heard this on NFL network and the whole time all I could think about was how sad it is.

Comment

He was known for his mobility too and the knee injury hurt him alot apparently

Comment

World's greatest news story.

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

i do feel pretty bad for culpepper, but then again, his millions of dollars and b******and ho's wipe away those tears.

Comment

From what I've heard gamble literally destroyed 2 of the 4 major ligaments in the knee. So the surgery though repaired the ligaments won't ever give him full range of motion etc, etc so he'll never be the scrambler he once was.

I've also heard some pro scouts refer to him as a slow reader, and that quote "he has to see the whites of their eyes, he's not an anticipatory passer" so I'm guessing he's pigeon holed into a very specific passing offense. Without having players around him who're familiar with him and having him know a system inside and out, he won't ever be as good as he was.

With Tice he pretty much had receivers and a coaching staff who knew everything he was capable of. Then he's gone to a new city, new staff, new offense etc and he's floundered a little bit.

Comment

atleast he is doing something with his life....I guess
                        Originally posted by 49erNation85
                        I dunno even half of those guys why did we sign them jeez.

Comment

that was the first madden game i ever played.

Sig by BoneKrusher
                          Matt Barkley will be the best QB to be selected in the Top 5 since Peyton Manning.

Comment

can anybody help me find the words to portrait how sad this really is. Perhaps it's the fact that english is not my native language but even in dutch I wouldn't be able to find the words for it.

Saints 2014 draft wish list:
                            - No pass rusher till the fourth round (or preferably at all)
                            - Corner or Wideout in the first
                            - No reaching
                            - No Kelvin Benjamin

Comment

The funny part about him is Nick Saban believing in his knee more than Drew Brees' shoulder. Thank you Nick Saban for being such a ******* idiot.

Big time Thank You to BoneKrusher!

Who Dat Nation!

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information