X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Olin Kreutz never had bad snaps, Grossman just ****** it up everytime

Comment

• Gurode and Mangold
      Penn State University - Detroit Red Wings - New York Jets - Red Bull New York - Fulham FC

Comment

• Gurode needs to be more consistent out of the shotgun before he's rated with the best. His #1 job is getting the ball to the QB and he muffs it too many times.

Comment

• Shaun O'Hara was the captain and anchor of the Super Bowl winning offense AND most importantly, he went to Rutgers.

him and eh idk mangold
          We ALL bleed scarlet
          New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
          UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
          Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
          BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

• Birk and Mangold

Comment

• I change my vote to O'Hara!
              Penn State University - Detroit Red Wings - New York Jets - Red Bull New York - Fulham FC

Comment

• physically, Gurode is the most dominate. He had maybe 5-7 high snaps with only 1 (Rams Game) or maybe 2 resulting in an actual fumble. It never hurt the team, and shouldn't be held against him. It has nothing to do with what team he plays for, that is just an ignorant statement. The Cowboys have one of the best lines in the league -- How is this possible if they are all just overhyped Cowboy players? He and Leonard Davis both have a realistic shot at All-Pro first team.

Comment

• Yes the two fumbles didnt really hurt the team, but Tony Romo made 2 helluva plays out of them. Gurode is lucky those two bad snaps didnt hurt the team.

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher

Comment

• AFC
                    Saturday 9
                    Mangold 4
                    Koppen 1

NFC

Kreutz 4
                    Gurode 3
                    Faine 1
                    Birk 4
                    O'Hara 2

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher

Comment

• Birk and Mantitsgold
                      my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
                      <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
                      <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
                      <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
                      Originally posted by Hermstheman83
                      What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

• Originally posted by neko4 View Post
                        AFC
                        Saturday 9
                        Mangold 4
                        Koppen 1

NFC

Kreutz 4
                        Gurode 3
                        Faine 1
                        Birk 4
                        O'Hara 2
                        There are 5 votes for gurode, starting on the last page

Comment

• Andre Gurode, easy

Comment

• Originally posted by neko4 View Post
                            I dont get all the Andre Gurode love.
                            Im sure he's a good blocker, but he also had too many bad snaps as I remember
                            He's not a good blocker, he's a great blocker. Both in the run and the pass. A few bad snaps the whole year out of the shotgun shouldn't downgrade him. He's the best center in the NFC and in the conversation as one of the best in the league.

Comment

• Originally posted by Turtlepower View Post
                              He's a Cowboy...
                              That excuse is getting to be pretty lame at this point.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                              I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Burns336 View Post
                                physically, Gurode is the most dominate. He had maybe 5-7 high snaps with only 1 (Rams Game) or maybe 2 resulting in an actual fumble. It never hurt the team, and shouldn't be held against him. It has nothing to do with what team he plays for, that is just an ignorant statement. The Cowboys have one of the best lines in the league -- How is this possible if they are all just overhyped Cowboy players? He and Leonard Davis both have a realistic shot at All-Pro first team.
                                Wait, why can't we hold Gurode responsible for messing up his most important task?

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information