Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NFLDC Preseason All-Pro Team

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #46
    AFC: LT, Willie Parker
    NFC: Westbrook, Jackson

    I SUPPORT A GREENER OREGON

    Comment


    • #47
      AFC:Ladanian Tomlinson & Ronnie Brown
      NFC:Adrian Peterson & Brian Westbrook

      Comment


      • #48
        Originally posted by diabsoule View Post
        Doesn't seem that old does it?
        As a Philly fan, yes, it does. Not because of what happened and when it happened, but because it's only been used by about 678,912,908,999 people who hate the Eagles.

        I don't know how Tom Brady got 2nd best QB after a 50 TD season.

        Comment


        • #49
          Originally posted by Turtlepower View Post
          NFC: Brian Westbrook, Adrian Peterson
          AFC: LaDainian Tomlinson, Ronnie Brown
          What this guy said.

          Comment


          • #50
            Originally posted by HinesWardJr View Post
            AFC: LT and Addai
            NFC: AP and Westbrook
            also my vote


            Stedman Bailey 2012 Stat Tracker:
            12 Games, 106 Rec, 1501 yards, 23 TD's

            Steddy Ambition!
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOnISzeG2Ao

            Comment


            • #51
              NFC:
              Brian Westbrook - 10
              Adrian Peterson - 9
              Steven Jackson - 1

              AFC:
              LaDainian Tomlinson - 10
              Joseph Addia - 4
              Willie Parker - 3
              Ronnie Brown - 3

              So now only vote for 1 NFC and 1 AFC because Westbrook and Tomlinson are 1st team.


              Originally posted by Halsey
              I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.

              Comment


              • #52
                AD and Ronnie Brown.

                That is correct comahan
                I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                <3 dg

                Comment


                • #53
                  Originally posted by diabsoule View Post
                  How is McNabb better? Eli has won a SB and McNabb was throwing up during his SB cuz he ate too much Campbell's soup.
                  That isn't a good argument. Dan Marino never won a superbowl but Trent Dilfer did. It was the giants defense that won their superbowl, just like the ravens defense won the superbowl. I'm not comparing McNabb to Dan Marino by any means but that just proves that QBs alone don't win championships. And maybe the reason McNabb was throwing up was because he was forced to constantly run around to escape pressure. I seriously find it laughable the amount of people who consider Manning better than McNabb because of the Superbowl, other than those couple games he was extremely average last season, while McNabb is a 5 time pro bowler and has way better stats, with much worse receivers (minus 1 and a half seasons with TO). Eli could be better in the future but the only thing he has proven over McNabb at this point is that he won a superbowl, which is an attribute to a whole team, not 1 player.

                  To stay on topic
                  NFC: Westbrook, Peterson
                  AFC: Tomlinson, Fred Taylor

                  Comment


                  • #54
                    NFC:
                    Brian Westbrook - 10
                    Adrian Peterson - 10

                    Steven Jackson - 1

                    AFC:
                    LaDainian Tomlinson - 10
                    Joseph Addia - 4
                    Ronnie Brown - 4
                    Willie Parker - 3
                    Fred Taylor 1

                    Only vote for 1 AFC now because every other spot is taken up.


                    Originally posted by Halsey
                    I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.

                    Comment


                    • #55
                      Originally posted by Go_Eagles77 View Post
                      It was the giants defense that won their superbowl, just like the ravens defense won the superbowl.
                      David Tyree would disagree.

                      The defense almost let them down as good as they played.

                      Comment


                      • #56
                        Originally posted by Hwoarang View Post
                        David Tyree would disagree.

                        The defense almost let them down as good as they played.
                        David Tyree wouldn't have had the chance to make the catch if the Giants' defense didn't turn the Patriots' OL to swiss cheese all game.

                        Comment


                        • #57
                          Originally posted by Hwoarang View Post
                          David Tyree would disagree.

                          The defense almost let them down as good as they played.
                          You've got it backwards. When a defense takes an offense that's averaging 36.8 ppg and holds them to 14, they've done their Job. When an offense that's averaging 23.3 ppg only scores 17 points, they damn near gave up the game. Don't let one flukey play distract you from who underperformed.

                          Stand Tall and Shake the Heavens!
                          The Destroyer Is Manifest!
                          I reserve the rights to retract any posts made betwen midnight and 5 AM PST due to being really, really drunk

                          Comment


                          • #58
                            Originally posted by SNIPER26 View Post
                            As a Philly fan, yes, it does. Not because of what happened and when it happened, but because it's only been used by about 678,912,908,999 people who hate the Eagles.

                            I don't know how Tom Brady got 2nd best QB after a 50 TD season.
                            I can see how that would get old but I hate Eagles fans. I don't hate the Eagles but their fans suck. I've only met 3 Eagles fans in my life that I've been able to get along with. The rest are a bunch of angry assholes that are mad cuz their sports franchises haven't been able to win a championship in years. At least they do know what it's like to win A championship. New Orleans hasn't been able to win any professional sports championships at all.

                            Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

                            Super Bowl XLIV Champions
                            WHO DAT!

                            Comment


                            • #59
                              Originally posted by SNIPER26 View Post
                              David Tyree wouldn't have had the chance to make the catch if the Giants' defense didn't turn the Patriots' OL to swiss cheese all game.
                              The D gave up the go ahead score. If they stop them the Giants don't need Tyree to make the catch. They played great, just sayin.

                              Comment


                              • #60
                                Originally posted by Go_Eagles77 View Post
                                That isn't a good argument. Dan Marino never won a superbowl but Trent Dilfer did. It was the giants defense that won their superbowl, just like the ravens defense won the superbowl. I'm not comparing McNabb to Dan Marino by any means but that just proves that QBs alone don't win championships. And maybe the reason McNabb was throwing up was because he was forced to constantly run around to escape pressure. I seriously find it laughable the amount of people who consider Manning better than McNabb because of the Superbowl, other than those couple games he was extremely average last season, while McNabb is a 5 time pro bowler and has way better stats, with much worse receivers (minus 1 and a half seasons with TO). Eli could be better in the future but the only thing he has proven over McNabb at this point is that he won a superbowl, which is an attribute to a whole team, not 1 player.

                                To stay on topic
                                NFC: Westbrook, Peterson
                                AFC: Tomlinson, Fred Taylor
                                I know all of that. There was a time when I thought McNabb was one of the best QB's in the league but until he is able to play more than six games a season I will continue to rank Eli Manning ahead of him.

                                Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

                                Super Bowl XLIV Champions
                                WHO DAT!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information