Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just sit down and shut up chief fans.
    Wow King Carl has really outdone himself
    No long hair, no standing, soon to be no talking no clapping. WTF sounds like a dictatorship.
    Carl is more concerned with the marketability of his team then actually winning.

Comment

gayness to the fullest!
      my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
      <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
      <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
      <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
      Originally posted by Hermstheman83
      What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

Wow...I've been to Chiefs games...And let's just say that the diehards (majority of fans who go) will be pissed off

sig by BoneKrusher

Originally posted by BuckNaked
        Ok I'd almost rather spank my meat with sandpaper at this point.

Comment

i think ill make the trip to arrowhead. Then act like that badass 5 year old who does the opposite of whatever an authority figure says to do. Who will join me?

Comment

Its ok chief's fans, you wont have much to stand and cheer about this season anyway.
            Sam Bradford will be a bust- 2/24/2010

Colts Cardinals Bulls Hurricanes

Comment

Originally posted by Shockey+Manning=Shocking View Post
              So if you stand up they can throw you out? What if the whole crowd stands up on 3rd down?
              Then the sea of red will be parted. :D

Comment

It will be funny to see them try to enforce this.

If you've ever been to a Chiefs game, it gets pretty crazy.

ps lol at the haters.

Originally posted by fenikz
                His soft D really turns me off
                ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

Originally posted by CJSchneider View Post
                  I'm sure all stadiums have this in place now, only regulated on a need basis. If somreone is being a disturbance, they can quote the fan code of conduct as a means for being removed from the park.
                  exactly. they have it in the rules so they have a reason to kick out people who are causing problems
                  Penn State University - Detroit Red Wings - New York Jets - Red Bull New York - Fulham FC

Comment

This is why sometimes a college game is sooooooo much more fun. Nothing beats being in the student section at a college football game. That is one hell of a time!!!!

Originally posted by Halsey
                    I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by Bob Sanders Dreadlock View Post
                      Its ok chief's fans, you wont have much to stand and cheer about this season anyway.
                      You get to cheer for the undeserved DPOY, though.
                      my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
                      <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
                      <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
                      <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
                      Originally posted by Hermstheman83
                      What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

Originally posted by themaninblack View Post
                        We don't sit down at all during games at PBS. Guess we're a bunch of drunken hooligans though.
                        I'm sure the five other bengal fans in the stadium are annoyed
                        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hFpnxVrT8Js

Comment

there is nothing to get excited about in a chiefs game anyways :D

Comment

Originally posted by Turtlepower View Post
                            This is why sometimes a college game is sooooooo much more fun. Nothing beats being in the student section at a college football game. That is one hell of a time!!!!
                            Well the atmosphere at Arrowhead is consisently compared to a college game...That's what pisses me off most about the rule

sig by BoneKrusher

Originally posted by BuckNaked
                            Ok I'd almost rather spank my meat with sandpaper at this point.

Comment

Originally posted by Turtlepower View Post
                              I was at a Penn State game in the student section, and pandemonium doesn't even begin todescribe it. Its like a party and tailgate and campout all in one, if that makes any sense.
                              Nanna Bryndís Hilmarsdóttir is a goddess

Rest in Peace, themaninblack

Comment

It says "Standing and/or obstructing the view of other fans". My guess is that it's basically one of those rules they put in that won't be enforced unless they need a reason to throw someone out or something else. Sort of like how in many high school rulebooks it will say, "the rules may change at any time without the need to inform students" or some thing to that effect.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information