Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

No standing at a Chiefs game.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #46
    Originally posted by bigbluedefense View Post
    its probably to prevent that one asshat that stands when everyone is sitting, and blocks the view for others, and doesn't care when you tell him to sit down.
    Exactly! It won't be enforced on 3rd downs in the red zone end of the game ect ect most of the people throwing a fit don't even go to games any ways.
    Last edited by Splat; 07-02-2008, 03:39 PM.

    Comment


    • #47
      Originally posted by RaiderFan View Post
      Just sit down and shut up chief fans.
      Wow King Carl has really outdone himself
      No long hair, no standing, soon to be no talking no clapping. WTF sounds like a dictatorship.
      Carl is more concerned with the marketability of his team then actually winning.
      I guess the one rule the Raiders need to put in place is no shanking people in the stands. Or no batteries being thrown at players. Or no looking like wannabe thug hoodlums.

      Comment


      • #48
        Originally posted by adschofield View Post
        Wow...I've been to Chiefs games...And let's just say that the diehards (majority of fans who go) will be pissed off
        Don't worry, they'll mostly enforce it for visiting team's fans. That's really the point of such a rule.

        Oldie but a goodie.

        Comment


        • #49
          LOL at the number of idiots that took this literally. Get a brain transplant.

          Comment


          • #50
            Just a note, this is not a new rule, they just added a text messaging system to rat on rule breakers...I can't imagine many people using the text messaging system...



            sig by BoneKrusher

            Originally posted by BuckNaked
            Ok I'd almost rather spank my meat with sandpaper at this point.

            Comment


            • #51
              I hate when people tell me to sit during Jaguars games. I end up sitting down anyways, but if I'm gonna stand, I'm gonna stand. I enjoy acting like a total fool for one day out of the week.

              by BoneKrusher
              <DG> how metal unseen
              <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

              Comment


              • #52
                Originally posted by The Unseen View Post
                I hate when people tell me to sit during Jaguars games. I end up sitting down anyways, but if I'm gonna stand, I'm gonna stand. I enjoy acting like a total fool for one day out of the week.
                Where have you been huh?

                Comment


                • #53
                  Originally posted by adschofield View Post
                  Just a note, this is not a new rule, they just added a text messaging system to rat on rule breakers...I can't imagine many people using the text messaging system...
                  Which is why visiting fans will get the brunt of this rule...

                  Oldie but a goodie.

                  Comment


                  • #54
                    This is why football will never have the kinds of fans soccer has. Which is simply incredibly fun to be at and watch.

                    Comment


                    • #55
                      Originally posted by Xonraider View Post
                      This is why football will never have the kinds of fans soccer has. Which is simply incredibly fun to be at and watch.
                      Why in the world would the NFL want drunk fans tearing down the streets? Rioting in the stands, shouting racist remarks and throwing debris onto the playing field?

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X

                      Debug Information