Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Return of Touchdown, Interception, and Yards Jesus.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Return of Touchdown, Interception, and Yards Jesus.

ESPN's Chris Mortensen is reporting that Favre has told Green Bay Packers head coach Mike McCarthy that he has thought about playing this year. Although Favre's comeback talk is apparently in its preliminary stages, Mortensen also reports that Favre's family is encouraging him to play.
    Oh boy, this should be good.

He's not coming back, at least not with the Packers.

Comment

Then what was the point of announcing his retirement so soon if he obviously wasn't sure yet, why even rush to make that decision?

Originally posted by Scott Wright
      I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

Give up ESPN, no one cares. I am so sick of hearing about him.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

Aaron Rodgers, gun meet head.

Comment

I tired of this "will he won't he" ********. Just make a damn decision.

Comment

Originally posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
              Then what was the point of announcing his retirement so soon if he obviously wasn't sure yet, why even rush to make that decision?
              It helped the Packers make decisions about what they would do in the off-season...

Comment

Let It Go! ****

Comment

As a Vikings fan I hope Favre keeps playing with the heads of Packer fans everywhere. Give them false hope and continue to crush them. Hell, I don't even care if he comes back. I would love to see the Vikings D-Line send him back into retirement week 1.

Comment

It surprised me when he retired, because I thought he would definitely play this season after last year.

It would surprise me - not as much - if he comes back, after his retirement presser (although maybe it wasn't his idea in the first place).
                    Pugnacity, testosterone, truculence, and belligerence.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
                      As a Vikings fan I hope Favre keeps playing with the heads of Packer fans everywhere. Give them false hope and continue to crush them. Hell, I don't even care if he comes back. I would love to see the Vikings D-Line send him back into retirement week 1.
                      Like last year when the sacked him once all season, compared to the Packers rocking the Vikings QB eight times?

Comment

Originally posted by Duster View Post
                        Like last year when the sacked him once all season, compared to the Packers rocking the Vikings QB eight times?

Comment

Originally posted by yo123 View Post
                          One player isn't going to change the disgraceful team the Vikings have put on the field the past few seasons, especially when that player is an idiot off-the-field and he's going to the land of the party boat.

Comment

yea right, he was only the leader in sacks despite missing two games and playing on an atrocious team. He wont make the Pass rush and the Pass defense better...wtf are u talking about?

Comment

Jared Allen playing next to Kevin and Pat Williams? Uh...Who do you stop?

"He's the leader of the next great class of NFL players." - John Elway on Matt Ryan

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information