Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CBS Sportsline Top 30 breakout players....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Duster View Post
    Why do you say that? He was like 21 years old last year, and clearly not ready either mentally or physically for the NFL. He's put on a lot of weight this year and reports are that he really has improved the mental side of his game as well.

Word is that he's the most improved Packer since last season.
    So what if he improved mentally and physically. The fact is that he was never that good of a RB.

Originally posted by Halsey
    I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by SNIPER26 View Post
      Reggie Bush is going to have a monster year. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

I like LaMarr Woodley on there. 4 sacks in 80 regular season snaps.
      I'm with you on these ones both

Saints 2014 draft wish list:
      - No pass rusher till the fourth round (or preferably at all)
      - Corner or Wideout in the first
      - No reaching
      - No Kelvin Benjamin

Comment

I'm so sick of hearing "the coaches really like so-and-so". That's becoming such a cliche. Really? You like him? Then why'd you cut his ass at the end of training camp?

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by princefielder28 View Post
          I don't get what people see in Barndon Jackson...he'll be a nice number two back in the NFL, but he won't be someone who can take the bulk of the carries and lead your team to success with his legs.
          Neither do I, he isn't that good. Besides he won't get that many carries due to how well Grant played last year.

SPLOOSH

Comment

Oh my god, somebody noticed Justin Durant outside of Jacksonville.

Comment

Originally posted by Turtlepower View Post
              So what if he improved mentally and physically. The fact is that he was never that good of a RB.
              He was good enough in college to be a consensus first day pick as a junior.

He was good enough last year to put up 113 yards in the last game of the season.

The fact is that nobody knows how he's going to do in the NFL. He wasn't ready last year, but the coaches are singing his praises this year. You don't go out of your way to compliment a player on his hard work in the off-season and call him the most-improved player if he isn't.

What happened to the 3-year rule anyway? This 21 year old kid is being called a bust already because he didn't become the starter in his rookie season? Please.

Comment

Was it you who said he was an absolutely punishing back and a great receiver out of the backfield last year?
                I remember reading that. I believe it was right after the draft when somebody was reviewing the Packers draft, but I'm not sure who it was.

Comment

I remember reading that. I believe it was right after the draft when somebody was reviewing the Packers draft, but I'm not sure who it was.
                  Considering that Brandon Jackson was drafted in April 2007, it is interesting that you were on the forums before the date that it says you joined... Very interesting.

Originally posted by Halsey
                  I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by Turtlepower View Post
                    Considering that Brandon Jackson was drafted in April 2007, it is interesting that you were on the forums before the date that it says you joined... Very interesting.
                    Lurker? Former member? Who knows?

Comment

No bear? :(

btw: Troy Williamson is gonna have a break out year? :D :D :D

Comment

No Joe Staley at LT? Snubbed!

But for real, he is going to be a revelation at his natural position this year.

Comment

Was it you who said he was an absolutely punishing back and a great receiver out of the backfield last year?
                          It was actually Steven Jackson he was talking about.

Comment

Pretty spot on with Bengals players though I think Jonathan Joseph will have the biggest break out this season.

^A Bonekrusher production^
                            Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165

Comment

A Bengal to start and finish the list, yay.

Sig by yours truly.

Comment

No DeAngelo Williams love.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information