• Show
Clear All

• Adalius Thomas official to Pats

yup

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2786670

RIP, Sean Taylor.

March 03, 2007
    Thomas in fold
    There were no last ****** hitches and linebacker Adalius Thomas passed his physical, so the sides finalized an undisclosed contract today at Gillette Stadium.
    Mike Reiss. Boston GLOBE

woooooooooooooo

why is m i n u t e starred out?

Comment

Well just hand those **** suckers the super bowl

"O-H-I-O...its a four letter word."
      Mike Tirico

Magilla Gorilla ain'ta killa, ...

Roger Goodell's Beautify the NFL Campaign-No Violence-No Criminals-No Fun

"(Ole Miss QB) Bo Wallace is one of those types of quarterbacks who is always trying to save the city but he's actually burning it down." -- NFC director of scouting

Comment

holy crap....great signing by the Pats imo...they need an athlete at LB with Bruschi and Vrabel not getting any younger. I guess Tully Banta-Cain is out of a job now haha...

Sig by fenikz! Cheers!
        Originally posted by Scott Wright
        Mr. Dukes comes from the Michael Irvin "talk loud and maybe people will think I know what I am talking about" school of football analysis.

Comment

Okay. The average age for the Pats LB must be around 33 now. Thomas is a playmaker, though.

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Philliez01 View Post
            LB-Adalius Thomas-Baltimore Ravens

In the past two seasons, Adalius Thomas has made some noise in the NFL as one of the better LB'ers in the league. Thomas is a ballhawk, versatile (has lined up at CB) and while 30, he still has a future ahead of him. My prediction is that the New England Patriots will take him with the possible retirement of Tedy Bruschi and the age of Junior Seau and Mike Vrabel making Thomas part of the Patriots franchise.
            I called that on February 10th, I finally get to toot my own horn for once. Granted, I was wrong on a lot of them so it kind of offsets that.

Anyway, great move by New England; Thomas is up there in age but he still has a few years left in him to be great.
            Is that a rash?

Give JKPIGSKIN credit for this masterpiece

Comment

Congrats Patriots. We wanted AT badly and you got a great, great player. Prepare yourself for all the haters that will bash you for it.
              The Brian Sabean sig is no more. I disagreed with you on so many levels. And then you went out and built a dynasty. I am lame.

Comment

good move. Very good.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
                don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend

Comment

Bills will have no hope to surpass you in the division :)

Comment

hmmm

Originally posted by Vikes99ej View Post
                    Okay. The average age for the Pats LB must be around 33 now. Thomas is a playmaker, though.

You know they are going to draft a LB this year, even if its only to piss off the Colts. Maybe Poz?

Sig by fenikz! Cheers!
                    Originally posted by Scott Wright
                    Mr. Dukes comes from the Michael Irvin "talk loud and maybe people will think I know what I am talking about" school of football analysis.

Comment

Originally posted by Komp View Post
                      You know they are going to draft a LB this year, even if its only to piss off the Colts. Maybe Poz?
                      It won't be an outside linebacker.

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

6 years $60 million

Too many years, too much money. I am glad the Giants are staying away from these contracts.
                        Originally posted by Paul
                        Eli's opportunity to become a legend.
                        Originally posted by Vikes99ej
                        These last 50 seconds will define Eli Manning.
                        MISSION ACCOMPLISHED

Comment

holy crap....great signing by the Pats imo...they need an athlete at LB with Bruschi and Vrabel not getting any younger. I guess Tully Banta-Cain is out of a job now haha...
                          I know he got one year to prove himself in NE. He worked his way up for about 4 years, finally got to start, and now he's probably gone. The Boston Herlad listed some teams who have contacted him-He had a lot of interest in St. Louis and Pittsburgh. He can play 4-3 DE or 3-4 OLB both pretty well, so he could be a valuable guy.

Comment

Nah...they really like Banta-Cain. If anybody is out of a job, it'll be Colvin. They'll probably cut him next year or just let him walk if his contract expires.

Comment

Originally posted by Number 10 View Post
                              6 years $60 million

Too many years, too much money. I am glad the Giants are staying away from these contracts.
                              Wow, that is stupid. Why sign him for 6 years? He's 30. Three or four years would have been better, and 10 mil a year is a lot. Wow.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information