Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Osi done for year.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Osi done for year.

    So sayeth Adam Schefter...

    http://www.profootballtalk.com/2008/...-for-new-york/

    look for more news shortly.

    edit: more info:
    http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3551499
    Last edited by BeerBaron; 08-24-2008, 02:39 PM.

  • #2
    That sucks. :( :( :( :(.
    my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
    <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
    <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
    <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
    Originally posted by Hermstheman83
    What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

    Comment


    • #3
      That is a huge blow for the Giants. Move Kiwi back to DE?

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Chucky View Post
        That is a huge blow for the Giants. Move Kiwi back to DE?
        beg Strahan to return?

        Comment


        • #5
          This is bad news for the giants sucks, i heard he was carted off the field what was the injury?


          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by bantx View Post
            This is bad news for the giants sucks, i heard he was carted off the field what was the injury?
            Torn MCL it seems

            Comment


            • #7
              To say he'd done for the year is a little drastic, they wont know anything for certain until he has the MRI.

              Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

              Comment


              • #8
                Theyre talking about this on ESPNEWS, and theyre talking about strahan being called to come back


                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Brent View Post
                  To say he'd done for the year is a little drastic, they wont know anything for certain until he has the MRI.
                  I think it already did take place and that is what Schefter is reporting

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    First off, that sucks.

                    Now about Strahan theoretically returning, I seriously wonder how well he's kept himself once he finally decided to retire. I don't think he imagined him being called back a month or two later would happen.

                    Last year, it may have taken two weeks or so for him to get back into his groove. If he does come back now, maybe something similar if not a little longer. Worth it?
                    Pugnacity, testosterone, truculence, and belligerence.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      WOW this sucks... the only good thing is we can see what Kiwanuka can do but damn.... this really sucks I am gonna cry my self to sleep.

                      Bone Krusher, the best

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Geo View Post
                        First off, that sucks.

                        Now about Strahan theoretically returning, I seriously wonder how well he's kept himself once he finally decided to retire. I don't think he imagined him being called back a month or two later would happen.

                        Last year, it may have taken two weeks or so for him to get back into his groove. If he does come back now, maybe something similar if not a little longer. Worth it?
                        They might be alright going with Tuck and Kiwi at the DE spots as starters with Wynn working in in a rotation, but they suddenly went from one of the teams with the deepest pool of pass rushers to having two quality starters and....thats it....

                        Even an out of shape Strahan coming in every now and then could prove beneficial from a playing standpoint. The "worth it" to me, would be whether or not its worth it to the Giants to pay him what it would take to get him out of retirement if he is out of shape.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          tough blow for the G-men

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            The Giants are so screwed... who is playing SAM now?!?!?! Gerris Wilkinson... Danny Clark????

                            Bone Krusher, the best

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Oh come on, it's just the SLB. Who cares, throw anybody in there.
                              Pugnacity, testosterone, truculence, and belligerence.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X

                              Debug Information