• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wes Welker to New England?

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2786731

Wow.

we also signed Sammy Morris

Comment

Wow. I love it. I'll take a 2nd rounder any day for Welker.

That is correct comahan
      I ******* LOVE YOU DG
      <3 dg

Comment

Broncos and Patriots are just on fire

Comment

Welker is underrated, but a 2nd round pick isn't cheap. Might work out for both sides.

The Pats signed Sammy Morris? Shoot, I was hoping the Colts would give him a look.
          Pugnacity, testosterone, truculence, and belligerence.

Comment

I don't get giving up a 2nd rounder for Wes Welker. He is a guy who is a fit w/ the Pats & can improve, but a 2nd rounder?
            INDIANAPOLIS COLTS: SUPER BOWL XLI CHAMPIONS!

Comment

Wes Welker is so underrated. TTU alumi representin'.
              The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer

Comment

Originally posted by draftguru151 View Post
                Wow. I love it. I'll take a 2nd rounder any day for Welker.
                I would too.

Comment

i agree 2nd might be too much but i trust any decision right now

Comment

ill take a 2 for wes

credit to cardsalltheway

Comment

I'm sad to see Morris go though. I really hope Ricky gets back into the league or we bring in Chris Brown or someone. He was a very good all around player.

That is correct comahan
                      I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                      <3 dg

Comment

Wes Welker is a beast and an incredibly hard worker who's motor never stops. Good deal for both teams.

Comment

Helps and hurts both teams....

Patriots get a guy that seems to be progressing as a WR very well and with Brady throwing the ball instead of Harrington/Lemon/Culpepper....we could see how good he really he is. But is he worth a 2nd rounder?

Dolphins gain a 2nd round pick which should enable them to have a solid day one or even trade up a few spots if Branch is available and still have 3 day one picks. But losing guys like Welker don't seem like a big deal in March, but during the season when you need jack of all trades player is when it can hurt. That is why I am glad the Giants locked up Tyree for 5 years.

This just strengthens my point that the teams that know how to draft.....know that this class is weak.
                          Originally posted by Paul
                          Eli's opportunity to become a legend.
                          Originally posted by Vikes99ej
                          These last 50 seconds will define Eli Manning.
                          MISSION ACCOMPLISHED

Comment

wow...2nd round pick for welker...thats a win-win situation. we match we keep a great player, we dont, we get a 2nd rounder.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

yeah its probably a little too high for welker, but the pats have 2 first round picks so they can afford it

you guys still think theyll draft a WR in round 1?
                              JETS

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information