• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bad move by the pats

Comment

Originally posted by Chucky View Post
      bad move by the pats
      na we need a WR and its obvious that Patriots are comforatble giving up a late 2nd for a WR who has talent and can PR. im not a big fan of this either but it sort of makes sense..i would have seen Stallworth here :(

Comment

you can get a better reciever with a 2nd rounder than wes welker.They would be better of signing a FA or packaging that second rounder along with one of their firsts to get a top Wr in this draft

Comment

To me it's kind of surprising that they would go for Welker and not D.J. Hackett who also would cost a 2nd round pick.

Maybe they value Welker higher because of his return capabilities.
          "Oh **** it's Kam, RUN!!!"

Comment

well the pats lost Deion Branch last year, and got a 1st round pick for him. Now they replace him with Wes Welker for a 2nd round pick, Branch was a second round pick. Somehow it seems the pats always come out on top.

Comment

Wes will be huge in New England. Great signing.

BoneKrusher

Comment

I think a 2nd Round pick is a bit much, but I really don't think it is any worse than the Colts giving up a 2nd Round pick for "Booger" McFarland.

Comment

If i were Miami I would take the compensation

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

Originally posted by Patriots-Lions View Post
                    I think a 2nd Round pick is a bit much, but I really don't think it is any worse than the Colts giving up a 2nd Round pick for "Booger" McFarland.
                    Except Booger had "pro bowl & super bowl" on his resume.
                    INDIANAPOLIS COLTS: SUPER BOWL XLI CHAMPIONS!

Comment

Originally posted by IndyColtScout View Post
                      Except Booger had "pro bowl & super bowl" on his resume.
                      And his name is Booger.

Yeah, Wes hasn't proven as much as MacFarland so it may be a stretch for NE

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

Does this make Tedd Ginn a possibility @ #9? WR/KR & PR is somewhat of a need now for MIA. Picking Ginn would be like 2 birds w/ one stone.
                        INDIANAPOLIS COLTS: SUPER BOWL XLI CHAMPIONS!

Comment

Originally posted by XxXdragonXxX View Post
                          To me it's kind of surprising that they would go for Welker and not D.J. Hackett who also would cost a 2nd round pick.

Maybe they value Welker higher because of his return capabilities.
                          Funny is you think D.J. Hackett would cost anybody a second round pick. The Hawks are going to be lucky if they get a second rounder for Darrell Jackson, let alone D.J. Hackett.

Comment

Originally posted by IndyColtScout View Post
                            Does this make Tedd Ginn a possibility @ #9? WR/KR & PR is somewhat of a need now for MIA. Picking Ginn would be like 2 birds w/ one stone.

You don't take a #3/KR/PR with the #9 overall pick.

That is correct comahan
                            I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                            <3 dg

Comment

Great pick up for the Pats. He could probably develop into their number 1 if given a shot. I think Brady will enjoy throwing to him because he catches most everything and is not afraid to go over the middle. He seems like a New England guy too.

Comment

Originally posted by draftguru151 View Post
                                I'm sad to see Morris go though. I really hope Ricky gets back into the league or we bring in Chris Brown or someone. He was a very good all around player.
                                I doubt Ricky comes back, he reportedly been having alot of fun in Toronto. And he did rank up the yards once he got used to the game. I fully expect him to stay in the CFL.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information