Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wes Welker to New England?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    bad move by the pats

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by Chucky View Post
      bad move by the pats
      na we need a WR and its obvious that Patriots are comforatble giving up a late 2nd for a WR who has talent and can PR. im not a big fan of this either but it sort of makes sense..i would have seen Stallworth here :(

      Comment


      • #18
        you can get a better reciever with a 2nd rounder than wes welker.They would be better of signing a FA or packaging that second rounder along with one of their firsts to get a top Wr in this draft

        Comment


        • #19
          To me it's kind of surprising that they would go for Welker and not D.J. Hackett who also would cost a 2nd round pick.

          Maybe they value Welker higher because of his return capabilities.
          "Oh **** it's Kam, RUN!!!"

          Comment


          • #20
            well the pats lost Deion Branch last year, and got a 1st round pick for him. Now they replace him with Wes Welker for a 2nd round pick, Branch was a second round pick. Somehow it seems the pats always come out on top.

            Comment


            • #21
              Wes will be huge in New England. Great signing.

              BoneKrusher

              Comment


              • #22
                I think a 2nd Round pick is a bit much, but I really don't think it is any worse than the Colts giving up a 2nd Round pick for "Booger" McFarland.

                Comment


                • #23
                  If i were Miami I would take the compensation


                  Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by Patriots-Lions View Post
                    I think a 2nd Round pick is a bit much, but I really don't think it is any worse than the Colts giving up a 2nd Round pick for "Booger" McFarland.
                    Except Booger had "pro bowl & super bowl" on his resume.
                    INDIANAPOLIS COLTS: SUPER BOWL XLI CHAMPIONS!

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by IndyColtScout View Post
                      Except Booger had "pro bowl & super bowl" on his resume.
                      And his name is Booger.

                      Yeah, Wes hasn't proven as much as MacFarland so it may be a stretch for NE


                      Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Does this make Tedd Ginn a possibility @ #9? WR/KR & PR is somewhat of a need now for MIA. Picking Ginn would be like 2 birds w/ one stone.
                        INDIANAPOLIS COLTS: SUPER BOWL XLI CHAMPIONS!

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Originally posted by XxXdragonXxX View Post
                          To me it's kind of surprising that they would go for Welker and not D.J. Hackett who also would cost a 2nd round pick.

                          Maybe they value Welker higher because of his return capabilities.
                          Funny is you think D.J. Hackett would cost anybody a second round pick. The Hawks are going to be lucky if they get a second rounder for Darrell Jackson, let alone D.J. Hackett.

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Originally posted by IndyColtScout View Post
                            Does this make Tedd Ginn a possibility @ #9? WR/KR & PR is somewhat of a need now for MIA. Picking Ginn would be like 2 birds w/ one stone.

                            You don't take a #3/KR/PR with the #9 overall pick.

                            That is correct comahan
                            I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                            <3 dg

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Great pick up for the Pats. He could probably develop into their number 1 if given a shot. I think Brady will enjoy throwing to him because he catches most everything and is not afraid to go over the middle. He seems like a New England guy too.

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Originally posted by draftguru151 View Post
                                I'm sad to see Morris go though. I really hope Ricky gets back into the league or we bring in Chris Brown or someone. He was a very good all around player.
                                I doubt Ricky comes back, he reportedly been having alot of fun in Toronto. And he did rank up the yards once he got used to the game. I fully expect him to stay in the CFL.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information