Carolina at San Diego 4:15 PM
    Arizona at San Francisco 4:15 PM
    Dallas at Cleveland 4:15 PM
    Chicago at Indianapolis 8:15 PM

Monday, Sept 8
    Minnesota at Green Bay 7:00 PM
    Denver at Oakland 10:15 PM

NFL TV distribution maps

The 2008 season is finally here! Discuss.
    Last edited by Geo; 09-04-2008, 10:48 AM.
    Pugnacity, testosterone, truculence, and belligerence.

Game day! Any skins or giants fans going tonite? I am headed out to tailgate at around 2ish! Go Giants!

Comment

ah, a thing of beauty to see this thread back again. Let's do it! YAY NFL football!!!!
      We ALL bleed scarlet
      New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
      UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
      Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
      BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

the season has started!

Comment

I think Brandon Jacobs is going to have a big day today. He's looking to have a monster season given that he's in a contract year.
          Pugnacity, testosterone, truculence, and belligerence.

Comment

i want to see burress with 150 receiving yards and 3 touchdowns make it happen for the sake of my FF team :]

Comment

I cant wait till Sunday even though the chances of me seeing the game are very slim. Just happy that football is back.

I hope that Portis tears up the Giants defense tonight.

Comment

anybody know what Lawrence Tynes's status is?

Comment

Out for the game, Carney kicking.

Comment

Geaux Saints.
                    The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer

Comment

Angelo Crowell is out for this week and a couple more as he's going to get his knee scoped. Ouch. Injury scare for Poz today, as well. The thought of a Mitchell-DiGiorgio-Ellison LB core makes me want to vomit.

Comment

This sucks, i might miss kick-off cause i'll be stuck in school :(

Comment

I got the Redskins winning tonight. Zorn will be talked this year the same way Sean Payton was talked about in his first year as HC. Giants have too many question marks at WR, lose Shockey's presence (Giants fans will say Boss is better, but I don't buy it), loss of Strahan, Osi, Torbor, Wilson, etc... Zorn is smart enough to know that he can't open the entire playbook in Game 1, so this adjustment that people think the Redskins will have difficulty adjusting to, won't be an issue.

Comment

Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
                            I got the Redskins winning tonight. Zorn will be talked this year the same way Sean Payton was talked about in his first year as HC. Giants have too many question marks at WR, lose Shockey's presence (Giants fans will say Boss is better, but I don't buy it), loss of Strahan, Osi, Torbor, Wilson, etc... Zorn is smart enough to know that he can't open the entire playbook in Game 1, so this adjustment that people think the Redskins will have difficulty adjusting to, won't be an issue.
                            How do the Giants have question marks at WR? We have Plax, Toomer, Smith, and Hixon all suited up and ready to go against a Washington secondary that is going to be missing Shaun Springs. Also, there is no way Boss is better than Shockey and most Giants fans know this. Shockey was a superior blocker and as of now still a better pass catcher than Boss is. We lose a lot without Shockey but Eli might have some better rythym without him on the field. The one thing I'm most worried about tonight is stopping Portis but the way our DT's have looked so far in the preseason I think they can get the job done well enough.
                            #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Go Chiefs! Hold the Pats to 40!

.. :(

Originally posted by fenikz
                              His soft D really turns me off
                              ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information