X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chiefs ink McIntosh

POSTED 3:14 p.m. EST, March 3, 2007

CHIEFS INK McINTOSH

Alex Marvez of the South Florida Sun-Sentinel reports that the Kansas City Chiefs have signed free-agent tackle Damion McIntosh.

Financial terms aren't yet available for the six-year deal.

McIntosh recently was released by the Dolphins. He was one of the few left tackles with starting experience on the market.

decent signing. he was alright for us

credit to cardsalltheway

Comment

I love how last offseason nobody wanted him and he signed for the minimum even though he played well and this year his play declined a bit and he gets a 6 year deal.

That is correct comahan
      I ******* LOVE YOU DG
      <3 dg

Comment

Originally posted by draftguru151 View Post
        I love how last offseason nobody wanted him and he signed for the minimum even though he played well and this year his play declined a bit and he gets a 6 year deal.
        When you consider who out OT's were last year I'd say it's a good move

Comment

It was an good pick up if the deal wasn't that big. If it is close to 30 though it's not good.

That is correct comahan
          I ******* LOVE YOU DG
          <3 dg

Comment

I'd agree but given what other OL are getting I'd be shocked if it was'nt in the 30 range

Comment

Not a bad move as long as we didn't overpay too much, especially if this means Jordan Black is gone.

Comment

Originally posted by Basileus777 View Post
                Not a bad move as long as we didn't overpay too much, especially if this means Jordan Black is gone.
                I think this signing is a clear indicator that I-65 is gone

Comment

Decent signing, the Chiefs atleast have a player with experience that they can throw in there instead of a rookie. They can address more of their needs with their early picks

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

well the Chiefs needed help there and they already had a lot of needs to adress in the draft and there werent a lot of good options in FA, so Id say its a good pickup.

Comment

This is a good signing since the Chiefs won't have a shot at Levi Brown or Joe Thomas. Hopefully we can get out franchise LT in next years draft. As for Jordan Black, I wouldn't mind bringing him back to play RG if the price was right.

Comment

Seems to be a good signing while KC pick up a LT next year or in the 2nd round of the draft.

Comment

We needed help at OT more then any other spot he might not be a great player but he is for sure a upgrade OT was very thin in FA this year.

Comment

Working...
                          X

Debug Information