• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cop Makes Fun of Bengals

This literally made me laugh out loud:

Video shows coach pleading with police
    Associated Press

A newly released police video shows Mississippi basketball coach Andy Kennedy pleading with an officer before his arrest on an assault charge.

"I'm begging you ... this is a major deal, man," Kennedy told police.

He added: "This is going to be a national incident, sir."

In response to his pleas, an officer said: "You think we've never arrested somebody that's made national media? ... We deal with the Bengals all the time."

Kennedy was arrested in downtown Cincinnati on Dec. 18 after a taxi driver said Kennedy hit him and used racial slurs.

On the video broadcast by WLWT-TV in Cincinnati, an officer warned Kennedy to do what police say.

"You turn on me one more time, I'm going to start making some more charges. Do you understand me?" an unidentified police officer told Kennedy.

Kennedy told an officer that he was formerly the University of Cincinnati head coach and was in town to play "Louisville and Rick Pitino" on national television.

Kennedy also told police on the video that he had a verbal altercation about how many people could ride in the cab, and that it "makes no sense" to arrest him.

In response to his pleas, an officer said: "You think we've never arrested somebody that's made national media? ... We deal with the Bengals all the time."
    Scott Wright, President
    Draft Countdown.com
    www.draftcountdown.com

Twitter: twitter.com/DraftCountdown

Draft Countdown Podcast, Every Tuesday at 8 PM EST
    www.blogtalkradio.com/draftcountdown and on iTunes

Haha the Bengals are the joke in every perecint all around. Poor team

Comment

classic. that cop is the man
      Penn State University - Detroit Red Wings - New York Jets - Red Bull New York - Fulham FC

Comment

The Bengals will make the playoffs next year, or atleast be in the playoff mix. Mark it down.

Comment

Originally posted by BmoreBlackByrdz View Post
          The Bengals will make the playoffs next year, or atleast be in the playoff mix. Mark it down.
          I actually agree with that. They will be in the run but I think they will miss the playoffs by a game or 2

Comment

Haha, what a joke.

Thank you XxXDragonXxX for the Avatar!

Comment

The video was great.

Also, kind of sad on Kennedy's part.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

Cincy cops are ***** anyway.

^A Bonekrusher production^
                Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165

Comment

Slim chance of this happening with the Champs and Baltimore in their own division, although they do get the NFC North and AFC West next year.

Maybe you guys are on to something!

Comment

International? Does he know what that even means?
                    Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
                    RIP themaninblack

Comment

The cop set himself up. Seems like he was thinking about that one for a while.

Comment

I wonder if the cop would have cared about making a national incident if he was arresting a fellow Cinci cop.

Oh well. At least Kennedy didn't get shot in the back and killed while he was handcuffed and restrained on the ground.

Comment

I absolutely agree with this as well, though losing Housh would hurt them significantly. They've got a very good shot to make some noise, though.

Comment

Originally posted by yourfavestoner View Post
                            Oh well. At least Kennedy didn't get shot in the back and killed while he was handcuffed and restrained on the ground.
                            That's because he's not in Oakland.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

Originally posted by Brent View Post
                              That's because he's not in Oakland.
                              or in la. ask nwa
                              Penn State University - Detroit Red Wings - New York Jets - Red Bull New York - Fulham FC

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information