Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Houshmanzadeh- If the Eagles are interested in me, then I'll be interested in them"

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by drowe View Post
    -Terrell Owens
    -2nd Round pick on Reggie Brown
    -2nd Round pick on DeSean Jackson

I'd say they've been serious about getting a #1 reciever for a while now.
    Notice how I say legitimate. Outside of the TO expieriment, they havent brought in a legitimate #1. I would seriously question your knowldege if you really think they brought in Jackson to be the #1 receiver. Reggie Brown was drafted in 2005, when Owens was still on the team.

Comment

Originally posted by MetSox17 View Post
      The Eagles offensive line is still nothing to be amazed at.
      They should use one of the 1st rounders to help it out(Britton,Robinson,Unger,Mack?)

"Just Win Baby"- Al Davis
      @SirStackAlot707

Comment

Everyone is over-rating Reggie Brown, there's a good chance if we get TJ (or another good WR) Reggie won't be on the team next year.

1. TJ
        2. DJax
        slot - Curtis/Avant
        5. Baskett

And if we keep 6 it will probably be a rookie with more upside than Reggie, that being said this would be sick.

Comment

Originally posted by tjsunstein View Post
          Notice how I say legitimate. Outside of the TO expieriment, they havent brought in a legitimate #1. I would seriously question your knowldege if you really think they brought in Jackson to be the #1 receiver. Reggie Brown was drafted in 2005, when Owens was still on the team.
          well, your post implied they "didn't care about getting a #1"
          they have invested a lot in the WR position in the past 5 years..just had mixed results.

Comment

Originally posted by drowe View Post
            well, your post implied they "didn't care about getting a #1"
            they have invested a lot in the WR position in the past 5 years..just had mixed results.
            They have alot invested but they invested in the wrong ways.

Comment

Oh Man! T.J. on that pass happy offense? Top 3 most def. not to mention they've got 2 first round choices. Hope this doesn't happen, cause they'd be too good lol. And didnt Housh say that he was willing to take a hometown discount early in January?

Comment

That statement by Houshmandzadeh is Earth-shattering. Simply Earth-shattering.
                Pugnacity, testosterone, truculence, and belligerence.

Comment

1. Reggie Brown might not be around.
                  2. It certainly would be a nice boost to the team. Housh and DJax on the outside, Avant and Curtis in the slot, Westbrook in the backfield. Win.
                  3. It's also probably not going to happen.

Comment

O no! thats trouble for my Giants!:)

That would be crazy if they got him. The eagles would be a top 5 team.

Thanks to Bonekrusher for the sweet sig.

NY Giants Super Bowl XLII Champs!

Comment

The Eagles HAVE TO get a guy like this (Housh or Boldin) in order to get over the top. The WR corp is littered with WR3's.

Comment

Originally posted by SNIPER26 View Post
                        1. Reggie Brown might not be around.
                        2. It certainly would be a nice boost to the team. Housh and DJax on the outside, Avant and Curtis in the slot, Westbrook in the backfield. Win.
                        3. It's also probably not going to happen.
                        I think it has a pretty good chance of happening if the bengals let him go, remember the eagles went after Moss last year, so you know they think a #1 WR is a priority, plus they have a good amount of cap room and can make big move in FA. Then we draft a RB + OL in the 1st and our offense could be top 5 in the league, along with the defense the eagles can be pretty dangerous next year.

Comment

Originally posted by Go_Eagles77 View Post
                          I think it has a pretty good chance of happening if the bengals let him go, remember the eagles went after Moss last year, so you know they think a #1 WR is a priority, plus they have a good amount of cap room and can make big move in FA. Then we draft a RB + OL in the 1st and our offense could be top 5 in the league, along with the defense the eagles can be pretty dangerous next year.
                          My wet dreams for Anquan Boldin would have to stop then. :(

Comment

They also tried to get Fitzgerald in the pre-season oh man just imagine.....Somebody grab some tissues for Sniper.
                            Originally posted by 49erNation85
                            I dunno even half of those guys why did we sign them jeez.

Comment

Originally posted by Menardo75 View Post
                              They also tried to get Fitzgerald in the pre-season oh man just imagine.....Somebody grab some tissues for Sniper.
                              If we had Fitz we would have at least been in the superbowl and there's a good chance we could have won it.

Comment

Originally posted by Go_Eagles77 View Post
                                If we had Fitz we would have at least been in the superbowl and there's a good chance we could have won it.
                                If you had Fitz you would have won it easily.
                                Originally posted by 49erNation85
                                I dunno even half of those guys why did we sign them jeez.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information