Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Houshmanzadeh- If the Eagles are interested in me, then I'll be interested in them"

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I believe they will end up franchising him but who knows.

^A Bonekrusher production^
    Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165

Comment

Originally posted by themaninblack View Post
      I believe they will end up franchising him but who knows.
      They might, but as someone said before they are a relativley small market team with a cheap owner. I'm probably looking at this a littel biased since I would love if he were an Eagle, but at least I realize it, haha. But I really think he will make it to Free Agency.
      Nanna Bryndís Hilmarsdóttir is a goddess

Rest in Peace, themaninblack

Comment

Originally posted by Geo View Post
        That statement by Houshmandzadeh is Earth-shattering. Simply Earth-shattering.
        ROFL! When I saw the title I had flashbacks of grade school. "Tell her I like her if she likes me."

As a longtime DMac fan I really hope they get a true #1 for him. The constant influx of slot +/- #2/3 WRs is just mind-boggling.

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs

Comment

I'd rather have anquan than Houshmanzadeh. No doubt the Raiders will throw money at either one of them but I don't see a reason for either of them to go to such a bad franchise.

Bears will probably be in the mix.

The Eagles shouldn't have the same receivers heading into next season though with this talent on the market.

Comment

Originally posted by BlindSite View Post
            I'd rather have anquan than Houshmanzadeh. No doubt the Raiders will throw money at either one of them but I don't see a reason for either of them to go to such a bad franchise.

Bears will probably be in the mix.

The Eagles shouldn't have the same receivers heading into next season though with this talent on the market.
            Besides Housh, there really aren't too many WRs in the FA market that would make a big impact on the team. We would have to go looking for a trade...

Comment

I think that Boldin would be a better fit for them, TJ is a great player but Boldin is in another league. I am not sure which one i support more, as a Niner fan i am concerned on where boldin goes, only because the cardinals will get a nice haul off of any trade.
              “Every play, every down, every series, every meeting — like it’s your last.” Jerry Kramer

Comment

Originally posted by Fogcity_faithful View Post
                I think that Boldin would be a better fit for them, TJ is a great player but Boldin is in another league. I am not sure which one i support more, as a Niner fan i am concerned on where boldin goes, only because the cardinals will get a nice haul off of any trade.
                There's no doubt about that. As an Eagles fan, this is how I'd want the Eagles to go about dressing the WR situation. Attempt to trade for Boldin, if it is impossible(or waaaaay to costly) go after Housh. Housh is a good fit, though I agree Boldin would be much better. He is as close the the perfect #1 WR for our WCO system.

Comment

Originally posted by eaglesalltheway View Post
                  They might, but as someone said before they are a relativley small market team with a cheap owner. I'm probably looking at this a littel biased since I would love if he were an Eagle, but at least I realize it, haha. But I really think he will make it to Free Agency.
                  Thats very true but I think they'd be willing to pay that for one season. It would really help the team and the development of our two young recievers who aren't quite ready yet(well Simpson at least).

^A Bonekrusher production^
                  Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165

Comment

Thats very true but I think they'd be willing to pay that for one season. It would really help the team and the development of our two young recievers who aren't quite ready yet(well Simpson at least).
                    'Tis true, 'tis very true. I could see them franchising him, but I can also see them letting him go. We'll just have to wait and see to find out...

Comment

'Tis true, 'tis very true. I could see them franchising him, but I can also see them letting him go. We'll just have to wait and see to find out...
                      I think when they drafted three WR's last year they were preparing to let him go.
                      Originally posted by 49erNation85
                      I dunno even half of those guys why did we sign them jeez.

Comment

Originally posted by Menardo75 View Post
                        I think when they drafted three WR's last year they were preparing to let him go.
                        I think they were preparing for the possibility that Chad Johnson could be gone as well. At that time, wasn't Chad asking for trades and all types of things? This is why I could the the Bengals doing either with Housh.

Comment

I think they were preparing for the possibility that Chad Johnson could be gone as well. At that time, wasn't Chad asking for trades and all types of things? This is why I could the the Bengals doing either with Housh.
                          And Chris Henry was not on the team at the time. We were setting up a possibility of losing Chad, Housh and Henry.

Comment

Originally posted by Bengalsrocket View Post
                            And Chris Henry was not on the team at the time. We were setting up a possibility of losing Chad, Housh and Henry.
                            I was just mentioning that maybe it wasn't all because of Chad, but I didn't even think of that...

Comment

I was just mentioning that maybe it wasn't all because of Chad, but I didn't even think of that...
                              I was about to say they wouldn't draft three if they were only planning on losing one.
                              Originally posted by 49erNation85
                              I dunno even half of those guys why did we sign them jeez.

Comment

Do you guys know if Caldwell is groomed enough to contribute next year? I keep hearing that Caldwell is Houshmanzadeh's replacement and Jerome Simpson is Chad's replacement, just wasn't sure if Caldwell showed enough in year 1 to prove he can add something as early as 09.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                                I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information