Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Houshmanzadeh- If the Eagles are interested in me, then I'll be interested in them"

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #61
    Originally posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
    Do you guys know if Caldwell is groomed enough to contribute next year? I keep hearing that Caldwell is Houshmanzadeh's replacement and Jerome Simpson is Chad's replacement, just wasn't sure if Caldwell showed enough in year 1 to prove he can add something as early as 09.
    Lewis keeps saying that we will see big things from Simpson this year. Meanwhile, he said that Caldwell was "NFL ready" last year. So I assume both should be good to contribute this year.

    Comment


    • #62
      Originally posted by Menardo75 View Post
      I was about to say they wouldn't draft three if they were only planning on losing one.
      I'm sure they weren't planning on losing all three though, haha. They were probably playing it safe because there's no guarantee that all three of the prospects would pan out...
      Nanna Bryndís Hilmarsdóttir is a goddess

      Rest in Peace, themaninblack

      Comment


      • #63
        Originally posted by Bengalsrocket View Post
        Lewis keeps saying that we will see big things from Simpson this year. Meanwhile, he said that Caldwell was "NFL ready" last year. So I assume both should be good to contribute this year.
        Thats good for them, now jsut let Housh go so we have a clean shot at him...
        Nanna Bryndís Hilmarsdóttir is a goddess

        Rest in Peace, themaninblack

        Comment


        • #64
          Originally posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
          Do you guys know if Caldwell is groomed enough to contribute next year? I keep hearing that Caldwell is Houshmanzadeh's replacement and Jerome Simpson is Chad's replacement, just wasn't sure if Caldwell showed enough in year 1 to prove he can add something as early as 09.
          I do think Caldwell is pretty much ready to go in the NFL. IDK if he's gonna be a great player but I definitely think he can contribute in a big way. A lot of people tend to think that the Simpson pick was a terrible idea but he did really come out looking good in the preseason(I know) and he could probably be good for a few big plays next season. I'm higher on him than most Bengals fans but I do really think we could have made a great pick by selecting him. Maybe not this year, but I do think the guy could have a great NFL career. I think he will ultimately end up being better than Andre when all is said and done.

          ^A Bonekrusher production^
          #15
          Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165

          Comment


          • #65
            I really liked what I saw of Caldwell towards the end of last season. Jerome Simpson though, looked raw and not quite ready.
            Pugnacity, testosterone, truculence, and belligerence.

            Comment


            • #66
              i think this is blown out of proportion.

              On whether or not he is interested in "the offer" that Tom Waddle made to him about possibly coming to the city of Chicago and playing for the Bears:

              "Yeah, they have to be interested first. If you worked in the front office, or you were a tight end, we could really talk, but I don't know how much that's going to do for me to say I'm interested or I'm not interested."
              This is from an interviwe with Tom Waddle. He seems to stay conservative atm and kinda stays with: "Im not sure who is interested in me, but when u are interested in me Id be interested in you"

              Comment


              • #67
                Basically offer him money.
                Pugnacity, testosterone, truculence, and belligerence.

                Comment


                • #68
                  He said he wants to win

                  Comment


                  • #69
                    Originally posted by Geo View Post
                    I really liked what I saw of Caldwell towards the end of last season. Jerome Simpson though, looked raw and not quite ready.
                    Yea, Jerome's got a ways to go yet but his physical tools are pretty darn impressive.

                    ^A Bonekrusher production^
                    #15
                    Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165

                    Comment


                    • #70
                      On Sirius yesterday Housh said he would like to join the Eagles or the Giants and that he hopes one is interested, one of the main things he said is that he wants to win above anything else

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X

                      Debug Information