No announcement yet.

2009 nfl pro bowl skills competition ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As it has been said before, I liked watching this type of thing even more than the Pro Bowl.

^A Bonekrusher production^
    Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165

Comment

http://www.profootballtalk.com/2009/...on-is-no-more/

Apparently the field they used is no longer available so they cancelled it. So dumb, it was the only part of the Pro Bowl weekend worth watching.

Comment

Originally posted by FuzzyGopher View Post
        http://www.profootballtalk.com/2009/...on-is-no-more/

Apparently the field they used is no longer available so they cancelled it. So dumb, it was the only part of the Pro Bowl weekend worth watching.
        So hopefully it'll be back next year since they won't be in Hawaii anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by espfootball92
          And since they cancelled the other events, I take it they no longer have the beach flag football game of the retired players either? Team Young v.s. Team Marino or whatever it was?
          They still hold that. Except, it's Warren Moon's team vs Steve Young's team, and it's not held on any major network. I think it's a Direct TV program, as there were Direct TV plugs every 3 minutes, commercials, etc, but I have Comcast, so apparently it was open for everyone - not 100% sure though. For me, it was on the WGN America channel, which is below the likes of the CW (channel formerly known as UPN).

The game this year was alright. I was never a huge fan of it and prefer the skills competition over it, but I'll watch anything with Maria Menounos in it.

I <3 Maria.
          Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
          Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
          Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

Working...
          X

Debug Information