No announcement yet.

2009 nfl pro bowl skills competition ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2009 nfl pro bowl skills competition ?

Is that going to be airing on t.v . i checked tonight and there showing the 2007 one .

for some reason I guess they stopped the skills competition.which sucks cause that's more entertaining then the actual game

Comment

Agreed, I would prefer they kept the skills competition and did away with the pro bowl.

Comment

They stopped it completely ?. or they just stopped airing it .. that sucks biggg time.

Comment

I think they canceled this event for good last year. Disappointing, used to be some pretty entertaining events. I blame Goddell.

Sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

I figured once I stopped seeing it on ESPN that it was moved to the NFL Network...
            Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
            Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
            Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

Originally posted by TitanHope View Post
              I figured once I stopped seeing it on ESPN that it was moved to the NFL Network...
              it was on NFLN in '07 but after that they stopped doing it appearantly

Comment

Sean Taylor sighting.

RIP.

:(

Sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Major disappointment. The Skills Competition was quite entertaining. I loved the 40 yard dash.

Thank you XxXDragonXxX for the Avatar!

Comment

Originally posted by TheBuffaloBills View Post
                    Major disappointment. The Skills Competition was quite entertaining. I loved the 40 yard dash.
                    Yeah I loved the Fastest man competition. A great moment was when in addition to the current players, a retired 45 or 46 year old Darrell Green came out to challenge the young guys for his old crown a few years back.

The QB challenge was pretty cool too. Even the kicking challenge was interesting with each guy basically playing "Horse" doing trick kicks to nail field goals.

And since they cancelled the other events, I take it they no longer have the beach flag football game of the retired players either? Team Young v.s. Team Marino or whatever it was?

Comment

Originally posted by DJC View Post
                      Sean Taylor sighting.

RIP.

:(
                      I notcied that too, I couldn't help but feel that his family, and NFL fans are really missing out...
                      Nanna Bryndís Hilmarsdóttir is a goddess

Rest in Peace, themaninblack

Comment

Major bummer :( This competition was alot of fun to watch, and I was always interested in the fastest man contest, the players seem to get pumped for that too.

As long as guys aren't out there getting hurt doing the drills, I see no reason to take it away.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                        I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

That is lame I loved the skills competition.
                          Originally posted by 49erNation85
                          I dunno even half of those guys why did we sign them jeez.

Comment

Wow, very disappointing! I loved the competition as well. I had no idea they cancelled it! :(

Dolphins Dream Draft: 1. Jaylon Smith 2. Artie Burns 3. Landon Turner

Comment

The kicking competition was badass that sucks, they kicked from behind tents and ****

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information