2006 draft - bad year to look for a DB?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by njx9
    not off the top of my head... i'd be willing to bet that you could find him if you were willing to sort through the search threads... and i guess he could've even come back much later.
    EDIT: it seems the furthest back the threads went was 03-16-06

So, no such luck finding him.
    Last edited by Brent; 02-08-2009, 07:43 PM.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

Originally posted by TitanHope View Post
      Damn you Leonard Pope!!! Dream killa!!! Por que?!

Also, Cortland Finnegan was taken in the '06 draft, so his awesomeness makes up for everyone else's sucktitude. It's ok though, cuz there is no charge for awesomeness. Or else we'd all be in debt to Finny. And that'd be bad for bidness.
      Fitzgerald laughs at Finnegan

Comment

you can add the giants to that list as well

i would most certainly take huff over james butler

sig by jkpigskin

2007 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

2011 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

Comment

Originally posted by Renji Ork Wang
          Fitzgerald laughs at Finnegan
          Fitzy laughs at everyone, therefore Finny is immune to his taunts! Muahahahaha!

No safety help over top for the loss, Alex...
          Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
          Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
          Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

Originally posted by Menardo75 View Post
            The Niners already brought in Jimmy Williams though so I don't see it happening.
            Hey, another 2006 bust! Did that fat bastard finally lose some weight?

Comment

Michael Huff would be an improvement in the enver secondary. I hope we bring him in.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
              Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
              Originally posted by njx9
              do i tell you when to flip the burger?

Comment

Originally posted by MetSox17 View Post
                Marc Colombo was a former first rounder who was brought in for his ability in a low risk high reward scenario. We just signed him to a big money extension.
                Colombo's case was a little different. He had a really bad knee injury as a rookie that kept him out of the league for several years. Huff played badly, and I don't know how much of that is on him, or how much of it is attributed to the coaching chaos (for lack of a better word) in Oakland. I think some team will take a shot at him.

Comment

Michael Huff can NOT tackle or maybe he just simply doesn't want to, the man is afraid of contact.
                  Taking a Knapp.

Comment

Originally posted by sporkdevil View Post
                    Hey, another 2006 bust! Did that fat bastard finally lose some weight?
                    We don't know yet I hope so.
                    Originally posted by 49erNation85
                    I dunno even half of those guys why did we sign them jeez.

Comment

He can't be any worse than Mark Roman. Welcome to SF Huff.
                      The Brian Sabean sig is no more. I disagreed with you on so many levels. And then you went out and built a dynasty. I am lame.

Comment

Originally posted by derza222 View Post
                        His hands are also subpar, though they have improved slightly. They were downright awful his rookie season.
                        yea he's improved in that area. Even if he doesn't have great hands he is awesome in Man to Man and can really make plays. Leon Hall and JJ are a pretty underrated duo IMO.

^A Bonekrusher production^
                        Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165

Comment

Originally posted by themaninblack View Post
                          Jonathan Joseph is really good he's just dealt with injuries a lot.
                          True story, just want him to stay healthy.

Comment

Originally posted by Borat View Post
                            He can't be any worse than Mark Roman. Welcome to SF Huff.
                            Can anyone be worse? Oh wait, Brian Russel nevermind...

For everyone wondering about Kelly Jennings, he's a bust. He was horrible in coverage all year and got benched for Josh Wilson.

Comment

I'd give Huff a big man hug and a kiss if he came to play in New Orleans.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
                              WHO DAT!

Comment

Forgot about Tye Hill who has been terrible, and had his job taken from him by Ronald Bartell and 2nd rounder from 2005 who was almost cut 2 years ago and is now on eof the most under rated CBs in the league.

As for Donte Whitnor, he is awesome. I love the kid and I think he will eventually be on eof the better center fielders in the game.

Michael Huff is bust city and so is Jason Allen.

Joseph had a fantastic rookie year, but he has had injury problems off and on since then and it has hurt his development. But with that said, he and Leon Hall look to give the Begnals one of the best CB duo's in the NFL going into 2009.

As for Cromartie, I think he got complacent. I think he let the hype go to his head and he forgot that good players make adjustmentsa and progress as players and work hard regardless of how good they think they are. He is an excellent CB and will be back to top form in 2009. His athletic ability is just too phenominal not to.

Kelly Jennings had a solid rookie season, but then he just got bad for some reason. Especially playing against #2 wide outs I thought he'd progress well, but he hasn't.
                                I think you also left out some good 2nd round and later DBs as well. Richard Marshell in the 2nd round is a stud.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information