• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't forget Tye Hill :(
    | Hawkeyes || Rams || Lakers || Braves || Avalanche |

Comment

Originally posted by Ward View Post
      Does anyone else see the connection with Cromartie's bad year and Shawn Merrimen not being on the field rushing passers?
      Probably had something to do with it. The bigger problem was that he was so friggen overrated after last year because of his interceptions. His coverage was never that good.

Comment

Bernard Pollard is only getting better each year and Jarrad Page has been very solid for a 7th round pick. Not bad for KC, but I think DaJuan Morgan will end up starting next year.
        my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
        <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
        <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
        <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
        Originally posted by Hermstheman83
        What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

Add Miami to this list... I would love to give Huff another shot in Miami, and I hope Parcells agrees with me.

Dolphins Dream Draft: 1. Jaylon Smith 2. Artie Burns 3. Landon Turner

Comment

Originally posted by Brent View Post
            EDIT: it seems the furthest back the threads went was 03-16-06

So, no such luck finding him.
            Oi! I remember, because I think that was the year of a million Forum Mocks and regardless of what happened; Allen was going to be on his team.

I think he was a Fins fan. I vaguely remember DG trying to talk sense that Yeremiah Bell was better, or something along those lines.

Blast-ended Skrewts, I wish I could remember......
            Is that a rash?

Give JKPIGSKIN credit for this masterpiece

Comment

Working...
            X

Debug Information