No announcement yet.

Redskins signs Fred Smoot

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well Fred got his money and now he can be quiet for the rest of his career, stupid Vikings :)

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

I really wish people would stop looking at the figure and saying it's a lot of money. Springs is likely to be cut so he isn't going to be a nickel back, and he probably won't see most of that money unless he plays well. If he plays bad he can be cut.

That is correct comahan
      I ******* LOVE YOU DG
      <3 dg

Comment

Originally posted by draftguru151 View Post
        I really wish people would stop looking at the figure and saying it's a lot of money. Springs is likely to be cut so he isn't going to be a nickel back, and he probably won't see most of that money unless he plays well. If he plays bad he can be cut.
        I wanted smoot for a 1 year deal and the vet min not for all that money. Plus we would sign another corner if we trade or cut springs so i still think he would be a nickel.
        RIP Sean Michael Taylor

Comment

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
          Originally posted by Paul
          Eli's opportunity to become a legend.
          Originally posted by Vikes99ej
          These last 50 seconds will define Eli Manning.
          MISSION ACCOMPLISHED

Comment

This is awesome. A little something to cheer me up after the Cowboys paid Davis 50 mil.
            Originally posted by 21ST
            He was protecting his self
            Originally posted by tjsunstein
            From what? His leg?
            Originally posted by Paranoidmoonduck
            That leg has had it out for him since day 1.
            "We're the quiet guys, the guys before the storm. And then we hit you."

DeMarcus Ware

Comment

Originally posted by BlindSite View Post
              Most useless starting cornerback ever to strap on cleats.

At least he's good for one thing, now Panther fans use the term "Smooted" for any receiver steve smith blows up. Like for example "Chris McAllister got smooted today" because of the tanning smoot received when minnesota came to town in 05.

Or the "tanning" Smith received when Newman came to town in '05 and '06.

This cheers up alittle after dallas now overpaid two O-linemen. I know we needed help but wow.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghettosermon View Post
                Oh Gosh someone shoot me, they just said on ESPN 5 years 25 million, hopefully that was just an ESPN error getting his contract confused with London Fletcher.
                It's Snyder so not likely.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
                Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

Smoot was actually pretty solid this past year, despite losing his starting job to the rook. I think he will be pretty good back in Washington.
                  "Kenny Phillips has the body of Sean Taylor and the speed and knowledge of Ed Reed"

sig by vikes99ej

RIP Sean Taylor
                  4/1/1983 - 11/27/2007

Comment

I'm surprised the Redskins had to pay Smoot to play for them.

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by swagger View Post
                      Smoot was actually pretty solid this past year, despite losing his starting job to the rook. I think he will be pretty good back in Washington.
                      Or not. Smoot was a joke this season.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
                      Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

I'm sure Smoot was fine in Washington, but he was absolutely terrible here. He didn't fit in our man scheme, and he didn't fit in our cover 2.

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

If Smoot was bad this year, then Winfield was awful.

It was Winfield who gave up almost 200 yards to Donald Driver. It was Winfield who got exposed by Tom Brady in the zone defense.

Vikings fans love to play the scapegoat game. Smoot was not nearly as bad as MN fans would like to think.
                          "Kenny Phillips has the body of Sean Taylor and the speed and knowledge of Ed Reed"

sig by vikes99ej

RIP Sean Taylor
                          4/1/1983 - 11/27/2007

Comment

haahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah a

LMFAOLMFAOLMFAOLMFAOLMFAOLMAFOX10

Comment

Working...
                            X

Debug Information